Super Adventure Festival 2020 is Live!

@crepuscular.9047 said:if you just happened to be between it and a wall you basically stuck in an infinite loop that you cannot dodge out of because how quickly the rocks re jump

LOL! :lol: There are 1-2 other spots like this one in that level (W2, Zone 2). It's always frustrating when you get caught in them, because you basically have to restart the whole level.

I find in general the jumping rocks are a problem with lag. I'm pretty good at the Box stuff despite lag, but the rocks are often a crap shoot for me, even anticipating. Even the jumping rock gauntlet in W1Z1 gives me all kinds of problems. I sail through the rest, and have a good line through the gauntlet, but the lag kills me 9 times out of ten. It's frustrating because I'd like to do Trib a lot more, but those rocks and my system are just not compatible. Sigh.

@"Manasa Devi.7958" said:Doesn't "/gg" just return you to your last checkpoint? I just realized I've never used /gg in SAB.

It does yus, sometime it's your only way out if you're in an area that you cannot escape from in a level without restarting. There is also a spot in the Hub's Under cave where you cannot escape out, despite it being fairly easy to fall into.