Changing game instances.

A friend and myself are having issues trying to join each other's instances while ingame. We've tried a number of things while asking the global chat but nothing has worked.

We're both running the same build,We're both on Europe region,We're both in the same area (Queensdale)We've both tried moving to another map (Divinity's Reach) and back again,

Right clicking on the other's portrait in the party does not give us the option to join each other.The only difference we have is that I'm playing on a paid account (That I purchased in the beta-testing stage) and he's playing on a free account.Is there something we're missing or doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

@Snugglequine.8964 said:Right clicking on the other's portrait in the party does not give us the option to join each other.

Be sure you are not in offline mode ("Invisible").

@Snugglequine.8964 said:Turns out that I'm on an NA Server from when I was playing with my American friend a few years back.

Ah, well that explains it then. ;)

@Linken.6345 said:If your friend is ftp and recently started they can easy put anything account bound in bank delete characters and move to na

I wouldn't recommend that if they are living in Europe, though. Ping issues incoming...