Can anyone do some jumping puzzles for please :) 15g per puzzle

dly.2485

Hi All,

IGN: Jora BeartoothID: carrolltech.9215

As the title said I need to complete the below jumping puzzles for Skyscale, I have put so much into this chain to get skysale, but I just jumping puzzles so much. So I would like someone to complete them so I can teleport tp a a froemd (up in this case when you are at the top).

I will pay 15g for each for each jumping puzzle.

• Eastern Complex, Sandswept Isles - [&BDQLAAA=] Note: Easier to approach from the north on the top levels of the Inquest labs.
  • Buried Archives, Cursed Shore - [&BAsDAAA=] Note: Mounts cannot skip this JP. Portals are fine.
  • Spelunker's Delve, Caledon Forest - [&BP4FAAA=] Note: You can Springer + Bond of Faith to skip this JP. Portals are fine.
  • Goemm's Lab, Metrica Province - [&BLIEAAA=] Note: You can skip this JP with mounts following this guide. You don't need all the attunements to get the Skyscale here.
  • Fawcett's Bounty, Harathi Hinterlands - [&BLIAAAA=] Note: You can Springer +/- Bond of Faith to skip this JP. Portals are fine.
  • Shattered Ice Ruins, Frostgorge Sound - [&BH4CAAA=] Note: About halfway through, really simple to get to.
  • Rebel's Seclusion, Fireheart Rise - [&BBoCAAA=] Note: Simply Springer up past the tents and up the cliffs.
  • Griffonrook Run, Lornar's Pass - [&BOgAAAA=] Note: After the first Splendind Chest, on the way to the Dwarven Sack. Portals from the Skyscale can reach the waypoint.
  • Coddler's Cove, Timberline Falls - [&BEYCAAA=] Note: Mounts cannot skip this JP. Portals are fine.
  • Highjump Ranch, Desert Highlands - [&BJ0KAAA=]
  • City Above the Flats - Jackal Sand Portal Entrance, on the same floating building as the mastery point. Note: This waypoint might show up before the Highjump Ranch for you.
  • Maculate Fringe, Crystal Oasis - [&BCYKAAA=] Note: Take the Jackal portal at the top of the small JP.
  • Glint's Legacy, Crystal Oasis - [&BEUKAAA=]
  • Sanctum of Nabkha, Crystal Oasis - [&BPgJAAA=] Note: Run the Jackal Sand Portal route (you can skip via Springer for the most part). Or if you have a Griffon, fly in from Maculate Fringe. // Short video guide on how to skip through the puzzle with a Springer and Jackal: YouTube
  • Skimshallow Cove, Elon Riverlands - [&BGMKAAA=]