symbolbrand streamer or gameplay?

silklash.6154

Hi all,

I know everyone seems to say symbolbrand is just faceroll keyboard, but I really struggle to play the build. I'm really used to playing roamers, and I find that I just don't know what to do with a symbolbrand (do I just bunker on point, do I try roaming when it seems like I have no movement options, etc.). I'm also new to the guard class so that doesn't help either. Can anyone link me to a good streamer or a good youtube vid that showcases the build at relatively high levels? Every streamer I tried to browse seems to play holo or necro so....yeah...just want some link recommendations please and thanks!

@silklash.6154 said:Hi all,

I know everyone seems to say symbolbrand is just faceroll keyboard, but I really struggle to play the build. I'm really used to playing roamers, and I find that I just don't know what to do with a symbolbrand (do I just bunker on point, do I try roaming when it seems like I have no movement options, etc.). I'm also new to the guard class so that doesn't help either. Can anyone link me to a good streamer or a good youtube vid that showcases the build at relatively high levels? Every streamer I tried to browse seems to play holo or necro so....yeah...just want some link recommendations please and thanks!

look up naru

So I did that and in his videos for all of last month he only played necro, holo, with a sprinkling of mes and I saw 20 min of dh gameplay in 2s. I also checked out Arken but he had some very unconventional builds and I wanted to see if there were any others Any other suggestions?

Symbol fb is kind of bad right now. Its basically a worse renegade and for pure support a worse tempest.

Its weakness is hidden by potato ranked players, but it pretty handily gets beaten by pretty much any 1v1er and the fights it does win 1v1 are usually down to the wire, which is really bad if a second player shows up.

@silklash.6154 said:so what are the guardian builds ppl recommend now, or is guardian just kitten? SOrry new to the game here

Guardian is fine on its own, but it has no roles in conquest right now (renegade > symbolbrand, holosmith > DH). Your best bet is still symbolbrand, burn guardian, bunker DH (that exists, yes) or power DH.