Botting need to be treated seriously

Murshid.9854

In the past 2-3 months I started playing PvP way much more than any other gamemode and what I came to notice is that there is really a lot of bots in the game in EU servers (mostly playing necro) specially during off hours, I swear it become so normal facing bots in multiple matches during off hour session.I just finished a match where we had a bot that instantly change it direction the moment you ping a location in the map, me and other guys ping 2 locations at the same time (1-2 second difference) and the bot just changed its direction with the latest ping.Several match before it opponent had 2 bots and 2 of them were necro also and we won so easy cause they afked.

Its sad how people doing their best to win would still lose cause of that bot issue that I see can be manged easily with botting detection technology that is being used in many other PvP games.

@"Murshid.9854" said:In the past 2-3 months I started playing PvP way much more than any other gamemode and what I came to notice is that there is really a lot of bots in the game in EU servers (mostly playing necro) specially during off hours, I swear it become so normal facing bots in multiple matches during off hour session.I just finished a match where we had a bot that instantly change it direction the moment you ping a location in the map, me and other guys ping 2 locations at the same time (1-2 second difference) and the bot just changed its direction with the latest ping.Several match before it opponent had 2 bots and 2 of them were necro also and we won so easy cause they afked.

Its sad how people doing their best to win would still lose cause of that bot issue that I see can be manged easily with botting detection technology that is being used in many other PvP games.

bots wont be removed. PvE is full if u look at the right spots.

Ive been making a ticket a while ago and got the answere "not our business" -in short

@Virdo.1540 said:

@"Murshid.9854" said:In the past 2-3 months I started playing PvP way much more than any other gamemode and what I came to notice is that there is really a lot of bots in the game in EU servers (mostly playing necro) specially during off hours, I swear it become so normal facing bots in multiple matches during off hour session.I just finished a match where we had a bot that instantly change it direction the moment you ping a location in the map, me and other guys ping 2 locations at the same time (1-2 second difference) and the bot just changed its direction with the latest ping.Several match before it opponent had 2 bots and 2 of them were necro also and we won so easy cause they afked.

Ive been making a ticket a while ago and got the answere "not our business" -in short

I just got out of a game where there were at least three bots (two on my team, one on the other). All three of those bots got glitched somehow, and just stood to the side of one of the capture points. I suspect there were two others, but I'm not sure.

Would you mind posting the exact phrasing of the ticket? I'd like to see what they said.

@AmagicalFishy.6935 said:

I just got out of a game where there were
at least
three bots (two on my team, one on the other). All three of those bots got glitched somehow, and just stood to the side of one of the capture points. I suspect there were two others, but I'm not sure.

Would you mind posting the exact phrasing of the ticket? I'd like to see what they said.

The english kept saying "use the ingame report option"ofc copy-pasted everytime

the german said (translated) "The customer service is not fully equipped to research reports like this. A message in the game notifies the right department. You will then investigate and take all appropriate action."

i dont understand why they even have the option to "report a player"