Brainstorming the upcoming nerfs to Mesmer

ArlAlt.1630

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more pvp, no more wvw, no more fractals... I bet the nerfs should be raid related. It is the only place left where mesmer can perform well. They will nerf both pchrono and condi mirage in pve. They could also nerf the mounts' movement speed if it is a mesmer riding them.

@Armen.1483 said:No more pvp, no more wvw, no more fractals... I bet the nerfs should be raid related. It is the only place left where mesmer can perform well. They will nerf both pchrono and condi mirage in pve. They could also nerf the mounts' movement speed if it is a mesmer riding them.

Oh my sweet summer child. Let me tell you about the long winter, when ANET decided that nerfing Mesmer wasn't enough, they realized they had to destroy it in all its shapes and forms.

I expect PvE nerfs in addition to PvP/WvW nerfs, so that they may finally rid themselves of having to think about balancing the class.One less class to balance = Less work = Good for ANET.

Arcane Thievery reworked to transfer your boons to the enemy and transfer the enemies condi's to you. So Mesmer can hard counter Condi Necro because they can't transfer their condi's if they don't have condi's!

Mesmer has a lot of boon strip. But it's not fun when the enemy doesn't have boons. So now Mesmer has a passive that provides boons to all enemies within 1900 range on a 1/4 interval.

Chronophantasma now also applies the 1.5s daze to the Mesmer whenever a Phantasm is created.

Whenever an Illusion dies or is shattered, it deals damage equal to its health to the Mesmer.

Gravity Well now has a 33% chance to create a black hole, which pulls in all nearby allies and crashes their game.

@Taril.8619 said:Arcane Thievery reworked to transfer your boons to the enemy and transfer the enemies condi's to you. So Mesmer can hard counter Condi Necro because they can't transfer their condi's if they don't have condi's!

Mesmer has a lot of boon strip. But it's not fun when the enemy doesn't have boons. So now Mesmer has a passive that provides boons to all enemies within 1900 range on a 1/4 interval.

Chronophantasma now also applies the 1.5s daze to the Mesmer whenever a Phantasm is created.

Whenever an Illusion dies or is shattered, it deals damage equal to its health to the Mesmer.

Gravity Well now has a 33% chance to create a black hole, which pulls in all nearby allies and crashes their game.

illusions and phantasms that die rally enemiesps someone actually sugested that XD

Clones can only be generated for three seconds after using an elite skill. Your Mirage dodge is now changed to a skill called Crawl, where you drop to the ground and act like a slubbling. In competitive play, you now get a huge neon sign above your head, proclaiming you as the actual mesmer. When you actually do make clones, after a one second delay, they claim out loud they do not know you, and try to kill you. When a thief steals to you, they get boons that last for 72 hours. Mirror Blade now heals the enemy. Turning an enemy into a moa also turns you into a pile of bread crumbs for six seconds. Using Confusing Images now causes your character to yell out "Oh boy, here it comes!" before it channels. Queen Jennah is now a necromancer. Mantra of Pain has been changed to Mantra of Feeling a Bit of a Twinge.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:true, we have not been 50% nerfed for a while now, step up anet

Last 50% nerf was mirage endurance bar?I think mirage should have 49 endurance for the memes. So close, yet so far.

that and those bleed trait in dueling and chaos nerfs, hmmm.I put my money on Signet of Illusion to get nerfed next :D

That and Signet of Ether because it mimics Healing Signet on Warrior. Who cares that it's conditional, certainly no EAnet.

"we noticed that Jaunt is under performing, therefore we are giving it some tweaks to help mirage"

Reduced the cooldown of Jaunt by 1 second in spvp and wvw.Reduced the charges of Jaunt by 1.

Tooltip bug won't be fixed, you don't have to worry about that.

As for 50% nerfs , they can target mantras I think and nerf blink range while at it.