If I deleted ALL characters on my account, what stuff would remain?

I haven't been playing for a long while and I have like 9 characters or so ... I feel quite overwhelmed with keeping up with all the stuff I unlocked or have in bank.

I am considering deleting everything for a fresh start ...

What wouldn't get deleted by deleting all characters?

Bank & storage tabs you bought and whatever you have unlocked in your wardrobe.

I'd advise against deleting characters, or rather, check which one is your oldest one and keep them regardless of whether you like them or not. Character birthdays will be reset, so you are missing out on those unique skins and other free stuff. Most of the account upgrades are character bound too, so keep in mind whether you bought bag slot expansions at some point, since those will be lost as well.

It's probably easier to say what would get deleted: Anything those characters have equipped or in their inventory and any character specific progression like levels, crafting levels and additional bag slots. Everything else stays: any items in your bank or material storage, anything unlocked in the wardrobe, any achievements you've completed, gold and other currencies in the wallet, mastery points you've earned and masteries you've unlocked and anything else which is shared between characters.

If the problem is just that you've recently returned to the game and it's overwhelming I strongly recommend you don't delete all your characters, because you may well regret that later on. You might delete something you can't easily get back, and also characters get gifts on their birthdays which contain some unique items. If you deleted all your old characters then found out you wanted something from the birthday gifts you'd have to wait literally years to be able to get them, whereas your older characters may already be eligable, or will be a lot sooner than any new ones you create.

Instead you could either create a new character and focus on just playing them for a while to familiarise yourself with the game, or go one further and create a free account so you can start over completely to get used to the game, then switch back to your existing account when you're ready. (Only downside there is free accounts can't transfer gold or items to other accounts, so anything you unlock while playing it will be effectively lost.)