I take back what I said, nerf ranger.

Kuma.1503

@Exedore.6320 said:Been a while since that happened to me from PBS. Usually it's the rev down state which gets me stuck in walls

Yep from the nerf to PBS where over 600 units it only knocks you down, it doesn't happen at all. You need to be in melee with a ranger with you being against a wall. And that's your fault to give the ranger that strategic advantage.

@anduriell.6280 said:

@"Exedore.6320" said:Been a while since that happened to me from PBS. Usually it's the rev down state which gets me stuck in walls

Yep from the nerf to PBS where over 600 units it only knocks you down, it doesn't happen at all. You need to be in melee with a ranger with you being against a wall. And that's your fault to give the ranger that strategic advantage.

Alternate scenario. You're holding a node. The necro fears you into a random piece of scenery at which point the Ranger Point blank shots you and you get what happened in that game.

...And also this game

https://imgur.com/a/O4DhJpP

Is totally 100% OP.

...Actually in this game we won because they couldn't kill me and I was out of range of the poison cloud. So... Buff ranger?

I wouldn’t mind a different side node meta with less focus on knockback and playing tanky amulets to one actually focused on sustain. But if we just say nerf marksmanship to oblivion all that will do is make ranger less viable and ppl will just play prot holo instead. So I want a real solution to what are op side noders atm

@"Kuma.1503" said:I got point blank shotted into a wall and couldn't escape twice in the same game. Thankfully, I was able to sword port my way out the second time.

Imagine, being an 8 foot charr, full heavy armor, pushed back by a flimsy arrow with such force that you literally break the laws of physics. Smh.

https://imgur.com/KvnL6vY

Oh you haven't seen shit if you didn't get a chance to play on the original Skyhammer map.

Some Mushroom Kingdom Mario 64 stuff going on in there.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@"Kuma.1503" said:I got point blank shotted into a wall and couldn't escape twice in the same game. Thankfully, I was able to sword port my way out the second time.

Imagine, being an 8 foot charr, full heavy armor, pushed back by a flimsy arrow with such force that you literally break the laws of physics. Smh.

Oh you haven't seen kitten if you didn't get a chance to play on the original Skyhammer map.

Half of my kills where lb4, God damn I loved it, I even loved the old hammer

Anet should go back and make maps that favor some things more than others

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Oh you haven't seen kitten if you didn't get a chance to play on the original Skyhammer map.

Don't you hate it when you get knocked below the platform, only to wake up in the skyrim universe. Srsly, devs these days.