Do you guys remember?

I don’t really care too much about the “pandemic” for one it’s impact in my area hasn’t even been half as bad as the flu in 2018. But I can tell you guys that working from home as computer scientist is actually way harder, since you kind of have to rely on information you get from others. So I’d give them some slack

@Dantheman.3589 said:But I can tell you guys that working from home as computer scientist is actually way harder, since you kind of have to rely on information you get from others. So I’d give them some slackSoftware engineer here. I've seen no discernable difference in productivity with work from home vs. in the office. Some tasks are a little more difficult while others are easier (less distractions). However, if you have young kids, I can buy the argument.

@Exedore.6320 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:But I can tell you guys that working from home as computer scientist is actually way harder, since you kind of have to rely on information you get from others. So I’d give them some slackSoftware engineer here. I've seen no discernable difference in productivity with work from home vs. in the office. Some tasks are a little more difficult while others are easier (less distractions). However, if you have young kids, I can buy the argument.

All small tasks are harder. If u need to talk to someone u cannot just go down the office. Multi disciplinary groups are way harder to even get to function