Can you BUFF Hammer damage in Scrapper? - PvP

Anet did it again, attacking core - Scrapper Builds thanks to holo nerfs; destroying nice damage builds forcing us to play those Bunker Boring (and bad) builds for scrapper, like always; or flamethrower 1-1-1-1-1 spam. It is your obligation to recover the loss of damage and sustain that was done to the scrapper thanks to the holo.

So, if Scrapper can't have Mortar kit thanks to holo, please, check then Specs skills, Hammer damage isn't good, got a strong nerf for removing "power creep" in an already weak class. The class is slow in all senses, movement and fighting, making the class who already was ridicously bad agaisnt ranged enemies is now even worst, and hard to fight against classes like Necro who can't get damage with shroud as you getting infinite freeze in a clumsy class, only to gain a few pathetic seconds of alacrity. Without Mortar Kit, is going to be hard destroy that Shroud, while necros only have to press 1-1-1 (or spinning if they're Reaper) for destroy you. Mortar Kit was stronger than the hammer,. Mortar kit was an extremely defensive options agains those faster and ranged classes like Rangers and Deadeyes, you can't get close to them with this slow class, so ur only option was doing ranged pressure too.

The class doesn't have good sustain neither, (power one, don't talk me about the cancer bunker one, which by the way isn't good neither due to extremely low damage, and being less than the resistance of weavers, firebrands, revenants bunkers); and you added an important cooldown in Elixir E. Not to mention how little Purity of Purpose aids in the damage build thanks to the big nerf (Obviusly, thanks to holosmith again) .

I don't know why they can't foresee that they'll ruin two damn engineer variations for trying to fix one; the worst thing is that it will take another three months to fix the builds, and they probably won't touch the scrapper, or touch it in a poor way, as always since this class exists ...

Pretty much why I dropped engi as my main months ago. Got tired of seeing core engi suffer because of Holo overperforming. Got tired of scrapper being a dead class in every game mode but WvW. I found a new love in Rev, which let me do what I enjoy most, healing and supporting my allies while having a versatile kit that can be molded to fit the situation at hand. It ended up being what I hoped engineer would be.