Just kill the pet!!!

RisenHowl.2419

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

Read it again, but slowly

You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skillsSeriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.also :
wow pounce so serious
This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :DDo you mean :@RisenHowl.2419 said:3k power,
berserkers amulet
. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

my bad, didnt pay attentionIn case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

Tiger pounce yah can hit for actually at highest like 10-13k from what I’ve seen, but that’s only against glass builds and even then it’s more likely to be 8-9k against tanky targets like prot pounce will hit highest 5-6k

@Dantheman.3589 said:Tiger pounce yah can hit for actually at highest like 10-13k from what I’ve seen, but that’s only against glass builds and even then it’s more likely to be 8-9k against tanky targets like prot pounce will hit highest 5-6kMore salty posts were feeling overtake reality. Tiger's pounce hits around 3k. with all the modifiers (Maul + Sicem) will hit you for 8K max in the whole game.

I've got backtabs for 13K, Arc divider is 15K, phase smash is 9K, vault is 9K and ele hit with a magic combo for 20K . Wouldn't you kids stop whining...

@anduriell.6280 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:Tiger pounce yah can hit for actually at highest like 10-13k from what I’ve seen, but that’s only against glass builds and even then it’s more likely to be 8-9k against tanky targets like prot pounce will hit highest 5-6kMore salty posts were feeling overtake reality. Tiger's pounce hits around 3k. with all the modifiers (Maul + Sicem) will hit you for 8K max in the whole game.

I've got backtabs for 13K, Arc divider is 15K, phase smash is 9K, vault is 9K and ele hit with a magic combo for 20K . Wouldn't you kids stop whining...

Maybe your missing some because it is possible to hit higher, but I only really expect it to 8k in many situations at best.Sry though I’m just trying to clarify, I’m not sure if your agreeing with me or not

@Ajaxx.3157 said:

@"anduriell.6280" said:

I’ve seen Ajaxx whining on stream because he got hit by a bird F2 for 3.5k, once every 30s to a total of 7k in one minute. And in his mind those two F2 with 4 attacks were OP. Any warrior does autoattacks which deal more damage than those 3.5k every 30s.

Yeah he's such a little QQ monkey.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ba1zwlq

@"anduriell.6280" said:I’ve seen Ajaxx whining on stream because he got hit by a bird F2 for 3.5k, once every 30s to a total of 7k in one minute. And in his mind those two F2 with 4 attacks were OP. Any warrior does autoattacks which deal more damage than those 3.5k every 30s.

But when you're autoattacking, you're not defending.While ranger keep blocking, evading, regenerating, "steathing", "passive" damage from pet is quite enough to keep your health or evade bar low for ranger's counterattacks. I'm not whining, but for me(warrior,i'm not so good in PVP) impossible to defeat GB/GS ranger on sidenode f.e. in "Battle of Kyhlo", just many things i need to worry about. But as i'm saying, i'm not so good in PVP, maybe later i can evade all s**t that ranger has(knockback, gazelle daze in my ass, daze from sword hilt and so on).