OMG nerf everything of ele

Zero.1560

OMG FA ele too stronk - nerf!Water weaver heals too much please nerf!Fire weaver burn stacks too are OP, nerf!LR weaver does too much damage! Nerf!Tempest heals too much and shares too much aura's, Nerf!

While we at in why don't we just remove the class from the game ?

I think now that certain toughness amulets are removed some builds will be easier to kill. :D He can't just in addition to blocks an other stuff (heals from fields) get toughness on top anymore. :D (If this ever has been played. At least some weaver I saw where it took 3 people pretty long to kill them. But it got rare in the last few weeks. I remember them more before the overall damage reducing first big balance patch.)

It's coming to a point where either Ele is gonna die to burst classes or die of boredom. Cause the only thing playable in pvp is glass or tank.

Heals was nerfed in Feb and are only decent when you compile every self sustain together. Toughness with prot was another defense that actually worked until that got removed this patch. And then there's vitality... The dreaded crutch of Ele that depletes so many builds options

I get some classes were abusing certain amulets, but sadly nerfing those classes affected Ele as well in my opinion

@Zero.1560 said:OMG FA ele too stronk - nerf!Water weaver heals too much please nerf!Fire weaver burn stacks too are OP, nerf!LR weaver does too much damage! Nerf!Tempest heals too much and shares too much aura's, Nerf!

@Zero.1560 said:OMG FA ele too stronk - nerf!Water weaver heals too much please nerf!Fire weaver burn stacks too are OP, nerf!LR weaver does too much damage! Nerf!Tempest heals too much and shares too much aura's, Nerf!

Correction, First of all...Elementalist Are Not A Guardian Profession. Secondly, Elementalist Are Not Warrior Profession, Thirdly stacking should be removed from all Professions