Deadeye is too strong, nerf it.

zyra.7860

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@"FrownyClown.8402" said:You dying is worse than losing node if 1v1. My best advice to you is learn to kite with terrain and use line of sight. What are they gonna do? Perma stealth on node for a decap?

First they bang bang me from 1500 distance. I go chase. They disappear in stealth. Then i hear sound, BOOOOOOM i got hit from 10k Death Judgement. They are again completely different spot than last time. I go chase again, they dodge and disappear in stealth. BOOOOOOOOM, again 10k dmg. I manage stun them and they shadowstep 1200 range away and dodge stealth.

Just example why class is completely broken and needs emergency nerf.

I don't know that it needs an emergency nerf, but this ability to stealth at will combined with insane mobility is simply broken. You can nerf damage down to 1 and make the class completely irrelevant, but the fact is stealth should not work this way and certainly not on a class with the kind of mobility thief has. It needs to go.

If you so much as breathe on a DE then they roll over and die. They're not broken nor is the ability for them to stealth. It's quite simply the only thing keeping them alive and if you aren't able to kill a profession that dies in 2 hits then that's a L2P issue right there. There's plentiful counters to a DE and you can even see if there's a DE in the PvP match tab. Use your resources like reflects or your own ranged attacks instead of just complaining. Not to mention any Forced Reveal and a DE is absolutely screwed.

Reading is fundamental. My issue is with stealth, not deadeye. Poorly designed for competitive play.

Stealth itself is fine, its out of combat stealth (i.e. being blown up by someone you never saw) thats an issue. DE doesnt really do that.

I disagree. Quite the opposite, in fact. Strong openers are how stealth should work. In combat the ability to simply disappear whenever you want should be limited and class defenses/skills adjusted accordingly.

No, thats how stealth exactly
shouldnt
work. It removes counterplay. You just get killed by a target you couldnt react to because you never were aware of their presence. Stealth in-combat is weak right now. Because its extremely unsafe and provides very little benefit. Thief doesnt "simply disappear whenever he wants", you still know its approximate location, and you often can hit them for a lot of damage when they attempt to enter stealth. You can track them using channeled skills, or cleave. You can hit them with AoE. In-combat stealth actually has a lot of counterplay (too much, right now, hence why the best way to use stealth in-combat ... is to not use stealth), and its perfectly fine.

You can change direction when you stealth and the opponents is looking for you and wasting aoes on the right side , while you run of the left .

You cant. Anything that stealths you locks you in a direction you move in. You could try afterwards, but yo ustill get tracked by cleave. They will also just throw AoEs at you during or right after you stealthed, and you will be hit by it.

Channeled skills , are too short . Normaly it should behaved like Urgot from LoL , where if you hit him once you marked him (regadles if he stealth ) and the same spell , is no longer needed to be aimed again . Or Chyron from Smite , after he uses any aoe/single target spell

Theyre not. Use Rapid Fire on a stealthing thief, and watch as he drops dead. Your "suggestion" would make in-combat stealth go from underpowered to unusable. To call it one of the worst ideas ever conceived by anyone on these forums is to be
nice
about it.

Silent Scope can be used if you croutch or not . You stealth on the left and then change direction to the right . You should watch some streams for some tips . Or run backwards , while he is thinking you are going further right .

Silent Scope. You dodge to the left. I know youre on my left. I start cleaving towards that area. The second one of my cleave attacks fails to hit, I switch to the right and hit you with the cleave again. You die.

Rangers burst have been nerfed since February .

Still enough to kill a thief. More than enough.

Rapid Fire + quickness , can be dodges with a simple dodge , that offer stealth at the end of it .

Hold on, Ive heard this
exact
nonsense rhetoric before. ... youre an alt of that healer guy, arent you? Anyway, no, it cant be. For that matter, why would the Ranger use Quickness on this Rapid Fire? You use it without Rapid fire.

Without quickness you will take 30% of the damage , which after the nerf + lower stats of the pvp area , it will do 2-3k

No, you wont. You take the full brunt of the damage. Also you think
Rapid Fire
will do "2-3k"? Thats a good joke. I almost thought you were serious.

Tip: Death's Retreat 4th skill : ''108 damage'' will be done if the enemy is 180 yards near you (130 yards is Warriors Greatsword auto attack)

So you need to close a decent chunk of distance first. And hope the enemy doesnt notice the animation being played. Yeah thats not gonna work.

If you are stealthed , and you are out of his meele swing , use Death's Retreat . You wont get revealed and you reloacate yourself to avoid aoes

I can see that you used Deaths Retreat when youre stealthed. Im just gonna chuck the AoEs further back. Its easy.

If you are close , then use Death's Retreat to get some distance and then use dodge/stealth and then choose to go either left,right , or go backwards

And leave yourself without initiative to do any real damage. While also still dying to every single thing that kills you because 600 units is not much.

Just ask the community for some tips

No need, I know the class well, much better than you do. And the community will tell you the same thing. Only you, and other people who dont know anything about thief wont. I already told you, the only time anyone should listen to their advice is if they want to become the worst thief player.

If the enemy don't have quickness , with dodging you will avoid the 70% of the damage . The rest of 30% of the damage will be 2-3k in the pvp areas. So the argument that Rapid Fire Rangers will one shot you...its wrong !

I shouldnt be surprised that you have no clue about Rapid Fire either. Rapid Fire channels for 2.5 seconds. A dodge covers 0.75 seconds. Even if you dodge twice, you only avoid 60%, and that leaves you completely defenseless afterwards. 40% will be quite a bit more than 2-3k. Remember, 2-3k is what Prot Holo does with a 1.0 scaling Mortar kit. 40% is 1.1 scaling, and you have multipliers like Sic Em, Attack of Opportuntiy and what have you.

Deadeyes take the Trickery tree for 15% increased damage , your your total resources are 15 . Using Death's Retreat cost 6 and you can restore 2 whilein stealth . So the argument that you run out of resources ...is wrong !

Actually, not all of them do. Trickery is rather redundant on the build since you use M7. You also only restore 1 initiative in the Silent Scope stealth, since youre in it for only 1 second. And no, its still correct, you wasted 6 initiative without building any malice. You will struggle to get the M7 chain going.

Also the argument that he can track you while in stealth and you cant avoid their aoes , because advanced thieves will use Death's Retreat , in stealth ...is again wrong !

He absolutely can track you in stealth, you absolutely cant avoid AoEs. Advanced thieves dont use deaths retreat in stealth. In fact, "advanced thieves" dont bother with staying in stealth on DE. You enter stealth to immediately fire DJ and drop stealth. Not that it helps much, its 1 second of stealth, it barely lasts at all.

Ask the community and don't make your assumptions that in-combat stealth is underpowered , if none have told you that ? Or someone told you ? It was Misha ?

Im sorry, have you forgotten? You already admitted that in-combat stealth is underpowered. That case was closed with the undeniable fact that it is underpowered being enshrined.

If the rangers have Sic Em, Attack of Opportuntiy (which was nerfed 20 min ago) , they wont do more than 7k-8k in the PvP area .

Thats so hilariously wrong Im assuming youre joking here.

If they have those 2x multipliers , they will surely have Quickness in their combo , which a single dodge will absorve all hits .

Why would they? Again, if you wanna catch out a thief, just use a raw rapid fire.

And remember Rapid Fire its 10 sec cd . You cannot be one-shoted , because its easy to see .

Doesnt exactly help the thief who has no real way to stop the damage from killing him, especially if he is entering stealth and has no way to even do anything.

Thres goes the arguments that rapid fire can 1-shot 1 thief trying to stealth , is busted:)

Its not. But you were able to tell a funny joke.

IF they dont have trickery for 3 more resources , then they would get SA for Meld with Shadows (Movement Speed Increase: 50% while stealth) . Whelp there is a free mobility skill:)

As usual your lack of knowledge about thief hurts you. Nope. You use Critical Strikes, not SA. Pretty straightforward concept, lots of extra damage, and unlike regular thief, you can reliably re-obtain fury thanks to M7. So even if it gets boon-ripped, youre not screwed.

Ask the community and don't make your assumptions that in-combat stealth is underpowered , if none have told you that ? Or someone told you ?

Again,
you
admitted that its underpowered. Dont try to ignore that. As I said, its case closed. You were wrong, its underpowered, simple end of story. Your insistence on continuing to lie doesnt help you here.

So you are gonna avoid the answer that you gave to @AliamRationem.5172 , that Rapid Fire can one-shot thief trying to stealth and you dont have anything to back it up.

Well, except for the fact that it does an absurd amount of damage and can "oneshot" the thief (stretching the meaning of the word here, but I digress). Just take a look at the damage in
video, which isnt even the max. Good luck surviving that as a thief.

But instead you resort to circular conversations , in order the original post to be forgoten .Hmmmm ...

Oh my. Looks like I guessed correctly. You
are
a killer alt. No wonder you use the same rhetoric and are equally clueless about the same things.

Except of Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization , what third trait they choose ?

Deadly Arts. Mug (which you get to use more because of how mark works), Revealed Training, usually Executioner.

SA for minot trait : Meld with Shadows (Movement Speed Increase: 50% while stealth) , or

Nope.

Trickery 15% increase damage +3 more reources

Also nope.

Ask the community and don't make your assumptions that in-combat stealth is underpowered , if none have told you that ? Or someone told you ?

You told me. Remember, you already admitted it. So please stop wasting my time with your alt.

Hmm . In that video people didn't dodge . Its easy to see . And if they dodged , they would get 3-4k damage . Oprotunity got nerfed , so the burst is -25% now .I am sorry but we are talking about real meta spec , not silly specs . Whos in their right mind would take Critical Strikes + the Elite +Deadly Arts and no defences . You can link me that metabattle spec ?

Still as clueless as your other account, huh? Sure, if they dodged twice they would take a lot less damage. But then they have no dodges left and any attack you throw at them ensures their demise. While you still know their location. Not good, is it? And that is the meta spec. The point youre missing, thanks to your complete lack of knowledge regarding anything thief-related, is that there is no point to go for any defenses on DE. If your enemy hits you back, you die. Might as well go all in on offense and hope you kill them before they kill you. Thats especially good when +1ing since youre ranged and dont have the need for survivability thief does.

You told me. So please, stick to the
one
time you said something right, and accept that in-combat stealth is underpowered. Learn what the community already knows.

Again , if you dodge the rapid fire , you would evade 70% of the damageand would had lost 2-4k HP . If he is near you use Death's Retreat >then stealth . You don't explode magically is someone touch you in the Back .

Repeating the same lie doesnt make it less of a lie. You only evade
60%
, and only if you dodge twice in a row. You still are screwed. We already explained why Deaths Retreat sucks.

He wont know where you are if you are unpredictable . You simply lack some tips , how to become an upredictable Thief in stealth .

Being unpredictable doesnt save you, they can track you through stealth. Dont tell me you didnt realise that since the rapid fire projectiles keep hitting you in stealth, the Rangers know where you are?

Now with the question :

1)Except of Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization , what third trait they choose ?

Deadly Arts. Already explained it.

SA for minot trait : Meld with Shadows (Movement Speed Increase: 50% while stealth)

Nope

Trickery 15% increase damage +3 more reources ?

Nope

2)Ask the community and don't make your assumptions that in-combat stealth is underpowered , if none have told you that ? Or someone told you ?Give me a name plz and i will go away ...

Sure, ill give you a name. "Captain Kuro.8937". Now stop using your alt to try and trick people.

You make me blush , having me in high regards:)

The only thing I regard you as is a troll so sad and desperate for attention, you just repeat yourself over and over.

If you could link me the Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization+ Deadly arts Rifle Thief metabuild spec that i am using , would make me feel fuzzy inside .

Metabattle isnt the be-all end-all. It didnt even have the P/D or Renegade specs until after they won the MAT.

And when the Rapid Fire ends , and you evade most of the attacks , i wonder if he can track of you and what kind of aoes he will do while both of you originally fought 1200 yards from each other

You still took 40% of the damage. At that point he doesnt really have to track you, youll drop out of stealth soon enough, and if youre in range, youre without any defenses. Easily killable. Though Barrage would work.

I would tell you the same that you are desperate for attention, you just repeat yourself over and over.

Because you force me to. I repeat the same explanation for why you are wrong. You ignore it and continue being wrong.

While using circular arguments when you are in the corner defending yourself , thinking that the initial argument will go away and the victim get euxasted .

Thats what you do. I dont use circular arguments at all.

When i made a thread where i copied exactly the same metabuild S tier spec , but the only thing i changed was 2x utilities to maximize my damage , you weren't there to tell me : Metabattle isnt the be-all end-all.

It not being the be-all end-all doesnt mean its never right. Besides, I explained why those utilities were bad. And why noone picks them.

But instead , you went full offensive , telling me that high end players have already have found the best-to-spec .

No, I just told you there was a reason noone plays those.

After the dodge you will take 3k from Rapid Fire , not get one shot . You have plently of HP left , while Barrage does miniscule damage

After
dodges. You also take much more than 3k (At least 4k, possibly 5k). You have some hp left, but no defenses. Then you get crippled, drop out of the 1 second stealth, and since you have no defenses left, get obliterated. Game over.

You said that when I give you a name, you would go away. I already told you who told me. "Captain Kuro.8937". So go ahead, bother him about it.

I am too in the same boat :''Because you force me to. I repeat the same explanation for why you are wrong. You ignore it and continue being wrong.''Thinking that stealth is underpowerd . Themajority in th streams + tournamnets are using it , while having the agenda to say otherwiseWho told you that you shouldn't use mid-combat steal ?

Youre not. You get proven wrong. And you repeat the same thing over and over. I prove you wrong. And then have to repeat that over and over. And you told me that. Dont forget.

You said my 2x utilities where bad , while a Rifle theif having : DeadlyArt+Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization is :''Metabattle isnt the be-all end-all'' , thats is a fallacy

You dont know what fallacy means. Not surprising. No. Your utilities were bad for a reaosn. DE CS and DA is good for another reason. I have explained both.

In that video the Ranger did 10k . Now that orpotutinity got nerfed 50>25% he would get closer to 8k . Evading ONCE you will take 3k .

He didnt even use Attack of Opportunity in the video. The damage didnt get nerfed at all. And no, evading once only reduces by 30%. Even if we assume its 8k (its not), thats still about 5k you take. Please learn how to do basic math.

The community has already spoken. You have been told you were wrong by multiple people here and there, including yourself.
You
have told me that. Every good thief will tell you that. But you know that. You know youre wrong. Remember how you said "Give me a name plz and i will go away ..."? I gave you a name. Now hold up your end of the bargain and go away.

''Youre not. You get proven wrong. And you repeat the same thing over and over. I prove you wrong. And then have to repeat that over and over. And you told me that. Dont forget.''

I am surely that you will do the same baseless arguments (stealth is underpowered) in the future , so its better stretch this conversation over a period of time , rather both going sleepless for a weekHave a nice day:)

Ask the community and don't make your assumptions that in-combat stealth is underpowered , if none have told you that ? Or someone told you ?Can i have the name please ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Captain Kuro.8937 said:

@"FrownyClown.8402" said:You dying is worse than losing node if 1v1. My best advice to you is learn to kite with terrain and use line of sight. What are they gonna do? Perma stealth on node for a decap?

First they bang bang me from 1500 distance. I go chase. They disappear in stealth. Then i hear sound, BOOOOOOM i got hit from 10k Death Judgement. They are again completely different spot than last time. I go chase again, they dodge and disappear in stealth. BOOOOOOOOM, again 10k dmg. I manage stun them and they shadowstep 1200 range away and dodge stealth.

I don't know that it needs an emergency nerf, but this ability to stealth at will combined with insane mobility is simply broken. You can nerf damage down to 1 and make the class completely irrelevant, but the fact is stealth should not work this way and certainly not on a class with the kind of mobility thief has. It needs to go.

If you so much as breathe on a DE then they roll over and die. They're not broken nor is the ability for them to stealth. It's quite simply the only thing keeping them alive and if you aren't able to kill a profession that dies in 2 hits then that's a L2P issue right there. There's plentiful counters to a DE and you can even see if there's a DE in the PvP match tab. Use your resources like reflects or your own ranged attacks instead of just complaining. Not to mention any Forced Reveal and a DE is absolutely screwed.

Reading is fundamental. My issue is with stealth, not deadeye. Poorly designed for competitive play.

Stealth itself is fine, its out of combat stealth (i.e. being blown up by someone you never saw) thats an issue. DE doesnt really do that.

I disagree. Quite the opposite, in fact. Strong openers are how stealth should work. In combat the ability to simply disappear whenever you want should be limited and class defenses/skills adjusted accordingly.

No, thats how stealth exactly
shouldnt
work. It removes counterplay. You just get killed by a target you couldnt react to because you never were aware of their presence. Stealth in-combat is weak right now. Because its extremely unsafe and provides very little benefit. Thief doesnt "simply disappear whenever he wants", you still know its approximate location, and you often can hit them for a lot of damage when they attempt to enter stealth. You can track them using channeled skills, or cleave. You can hit them with AoE. In-combat stealth actually has a lot of counterplay (too much, right now, hence why the best way to use stealth in-combat ... is to not use stealth), and its perfectly fine.

You can change direction when you stealth and the opponents is looking for you and wasting aoes on the right side , while you run of the left .

You cant. Anything that stealths you locks you in a direction you move in. You could try afterwards, but yo ustill get tracked by cleave. They will also just throw AoEs at you during or right after you stealthed, and you will be hit by it.

Channeled skills , are too short . Normaly it should behaved like Urgot from LoL , where if you hit him once you marked him (regadles if he stealth ) and the same spell , is no longer needed to be aimed again . Or Chyron from Smite , after he uses any aoe/single target spell

Theyre not. Use Rapid Fire on a stealthing thief, and watch as he drops dead. Your "suggestion" would make in-combat stealth go from underpowered to unusable. To call it one of the worst ideas ever conceived by anyone on these forums is to be
nice
about it.

Silent Scope can be used if you croutch or not . You stealth on the left and then change direction to the right . You should watch some streams for some tips . Or run backwards , while he is thinking you are going further right .

Silent Scope. You dodge to the left. I know youre on my left. I start cleaving towards that area. The second one of my cleave attacks fails to hit, I switch to the right and hit you with the cleave again. You die.

Rangers burst have been nerfed since February .

Still enough to kill a thief. More than enough.

Rapid Fire + quickness , can be dodges with a simple dodge , that offer stealth at the end of it .

Hold on, Ive heard this
exact
nonsense rhetoric before. ... youre an alt of that healer guy, arent you? Anyway, no, it cant be. For that matter, why would the Ranger use Quickness on this Rapid Fire? You use it without Rapid fire.

Without quickness you will take 30% of the damage , which after the nerf + lower stats of the pvp area , it will do 2-3k

No, you wont. You take the full brunt of the damage. Also you think
Rapid Fire
will do "2-3k"? Thats a good joke. I almost thought you were serious.

Tip: Death's Retreat 4th skill : ''108 damage'' will be done if the enemy is 180 yards near you (130 yards is Warriors Greatsword auto attack)

So you need to close a decent chunk of distance first. And hope the enemy doesnt notice the animation being played. Yeah thats not gonna work.

If you are stealthed , and you are out of his meele swing , use Death's Retreat . You wont get revealed and you reloacate yourself to avoid aoes

I can see that you used Deaths Retreat when youre stealthed. Im just gonna chuck the AoEs further back. Its easy.

If you are close , then use Death's Retreat to get some distance and then use dodge/stealth and then choose to go either left,right , or go backwards

And leave yourself without initiative to do any real damage. While also still dying to every single thing that kills you because 600 units is not much.

Just ask the community for some tips

No need, I know the class well, much better than you do. And the community will tell you the same thing. Only you, and other people who dont know anything about thief wont. I already told you, the only time anyone should listen to their advice is if they want to become the worst thief player.

If the enemy don't have quickness , with dodging you will avoid the 70% of the damage . The rest of 30% of the damage will be 2-3k in the pvp areas. So the argument that Rapid Fire Rangers will one shot you...its wrong !

I shouldnt be surprised that you have no clue about Rapid Fire either. Rapid Fire channels for 2.5 seconds. A dodge covers 0.75 seconds. Even if you dodge twice, you only avoid 60%, and that leaves you completely defenseless afterwards. 40% will be quite a bit more than 2-3k. Remember, 2-3k is what Prot Holo does with a 1.0 scaling Mortar kit. 40% is 1.1 scaling, and you have multipliers like Sic Em, Attack of Opportuntiy and what have you.

Deadeyes take the Trickery tree for 15% increased damage , your your total resources are 15 . Using Death's Retreat cost 6 and you can restore 2 whilein stealth . So the argument that you run out of resources ...is wrong !

Actually, not all of them do. Trickery is rather redundant on the build since you use M7. You also only restore 1 initiative in the Silent Scope stealth, since youre in it for only 1 second. And no, its still correct, you wasted 6 initiative without building any malice. You will struggle to get the M7 chain going.

Also the argument that he can track you while in stealth and you cant avoid their aoes , because advanced thieves will use Death's Retreat , in stealth ...is again wrong !

He absolutely can track you in stealth, you absolutely cant avoid AoEs. Advanced thieves dont use deaths retreat in stealth. In fact, "advanced thieves" dont bother with staying in stealth on DE. You enter stealth to immediately fire DJ and drop stealth. Not that it helps much, its 1 second of stealth, it barely lasts at all.

Ask the community and don't make your assumptions that in-combat stealth is underpowered , if none have told you that ? Or someone told you ? It was Misha ?

Im sorry, have you forgotten? You already admitted that in-combat stealth is underpowered. That case was closed with the undeniable fact that it is underpowered being enshrined.

If the rangers have Sic Em, Attack of Opportuntiy (which was nerfed 20 min ago) , they wont do more than 7k-8k in the PvP area .

Thats so hilariously wrong Im assuming youre joking here.

If they have those 2x multipliers , they will surely have Quickness in their combo , which a single dodge will absorve all hits .

Why would they? Again, if you wanna catch out a thief, just use a raw rapid fire.

And remember Rapid Fire its 10 sec cd . You cannot be one-shoted , because its easy to see .

Doesnt exactly help the thief who has no real way to stop the damage from killing him, especially if he is entering stealth and has no way to even do anything.

Thres goes the arguments that rapid fire can 1-shot 1 thief trying to stealth , is busted:)

Its not. But you were able to tell a funny joke.

IF they dont have trickery for 3 more resources , then they would get SA for Meld with Shadows (Movement Speed Increase: 50% while stealth) . Whelp there is a free mobility skill:)

As usual your lack of knowledge about thief hurts you. Nope. You use Critical Strikes, not SA. Pretty straightforward concept, lots of extra damage, and unlike regular thief, you can reliably re-obtain fury thanks to M7. So even if it gets boon-ripped, youre not screwed.

Again,
you
admitted that its underpowered. Dont try to ignore that. As I said, its case closed. You were wrong, its underpowered, simple end of story. Your insistence on continuing to lie doesnt help you here.

So you are gonna avoid the answer that you gave to @AliamRationem.5172 , that Rapid Fire can one-shot thief trying to stealth and you dont have anything to back it up.

Well, except for the fact that it does an absurd amount of damage and can "oneshot" the thief (stretching the meaning of the word here, but I digress). Just take a look at the damage in
video, which isnt even the max. Good luck surviving that as a thief.

But instead you resort to circular conversations , in order the original post to be forgoten .Hmmmm ...

Oh my. Looks like I guessed correctly. You
are
a killer alt. No wonder you use the same rhetoric and are equally clueless about the same things.

Except of Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization , what third trait they choose ?

Deadly Arts. Mug (which you get to use more because of how mark works), Revealed Training, usually Executioner.

SA for minot trait : Meld with Shadows (Movement Speed Increase: 50% while stealth) , or

Nope.

Trickery 15% increase damage +3 more reources

Also nope.

You told me. Remember, you already admitted it. So please stop wasting my time with your alt.

Hmm . In that video people didn't dodge . Its easy to see . And if they dodged , they would get 3-4k damage . Oprotunity got nerfed , so the burst is -25% now .I am sorry but we are talking about real meta spec , not silly specs . Whos in their right mind would take Critical Strikes + the Elite +Deadly Arts and no defences . You can link me that metabattle spec ?

Still as clueless as your other account, huh? Sure, if they dodged twice they would take a lot less damage. But then they have no dodges left and any attack you throw at them ensures their demise. While you still know their location. Not good, is it? And that is the meta spec. The point youre missing, thanks to your complete lack of knowledge regarding anything thief-related, is that there is no point to go for any defenses on DE. If your enemy hits you back, you die. Might as well go all in on offense and hope you kill them before they kill you. Thats especially good when +1ing since youre ranged and dont have the need for survivability thief does.

You told me. So please, stick to the
one
time you said something right, and accept that in-combat stealth is underpowered. Learn what the community already knows.

Again , if you dodge the rapid fire , you would evade 70% of the damageand would had lost 2-4k HP . If he is near you use Death's Retreat >then stealth . You don't explode magically is someone touch you in the Back .

Repeating the same lie doesnt make it less of a lie. You only evade
60%
, and only if you dodge twice in a row. You still are screwed. We already explained why Deaths Retreat sucks.

He wont know where you are if you are unpredictable . You simply lack some tips , how to become an upredictable Thief in stealth .

Being unpredictable doesnt save you, they can track you through stealth. Dont tell me you didnt realise that since the rapid fire projectiles keep hitting you in stealth, the Rangers know where you are?

Now with the question :

1)Except of Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization , what third trait they choose ?

Deadly Arts. Already explained it.

SA for minot trait : Meld with Shadows (Movement Speed Increase: 50% while stealth)

Nope

Trickery 15% increase damage +3 more reources ?

Nope

2)Ask the community and don't make your assumptions that in-combat stealth is underpowered , if none have told you that ? Or someone told you ?Give me a name plz and i will go away ...

Sure, ill give you a name. "Captain Kuro.8937". Now stop using your alt to try and trick people.

You make me blush , having me in high regards:)

The only thing I regard you as is a troll so sad and desperate for attention, you just repeat yourself over and over.

If you could link me the Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization+ Deadly arts Rifle Thief metabuild spec that i am using , would make me feel fuzzy inside .

Metabattle isnt the be-all end-all. It didnt even have the P/D or Renegade specs until after they won the MAT.

And when the Rapid Fire ends , and you evade most of the attacks , i wonder if he can track of you and what kind of aoes he will do while both of you originally fought 1200 yards from each other

You still took 40% of the damage. At that point he doesnt really have to track you, youll drop out of stealth soon enough, and if youre in range, youre without any defenses. Easily killable. Though Barrage would work.

I would tell you the same that you are desperate for attention, you just repeat yourself over and over.

Because you force me to. I repeat the same explanation for why you are wrong. You ignore it and continue being wrong.

While using circular arguments when you are in the corner defending yourself , thinking that the initial argument will go away and the victim get euxasted .

Thats what you do. I dont use circular arguments at all.

When i made a thread where i copied exactly the same metabuild S tier spec , but the only thing i changed was 2x utilities to maximize my damage , you weren't there to tell me : Metabattle isnt the be-all end-all.

It not being the be-all end-all doesnt mean its never right. Besides, I explained why those utilities were bad. And why noone picks them.

But instead , you went full offensive , telling me that high end players have already have found the best-to-spec .

No, I just told you there was a reason noone plays those.

After the dodge you will take 3k from Rapid Fire , not get one shot . You have plently of HP left , while Barrage does miniscule damage

After
dodges. You also take much more than 3k (At least 4k, possibly 5k). You have some hp left, but no defenses. Then you get crippled, drop out of the 1 second stealth, and since you have no defenses left, get obliterated. Game over.

You said that when I give you a name, you would go away. I already told you who told me. "Captain Kuro.8937". So go ahead, bother him about it.

I am too in the same boat :''Because you force me to. I repeat the same explanation for why you are wrong. You ignore it and continue being wrong.''Thinking that stealth is underpowerd . Themajority in th streams + tournamnets are using it , while having the agenda to say otherwiseWho told you that you shouldn't use mid-combat steal ?

Youre not. You get proven wrong. And you repeat the same thing over and over. I prove you wrong. And then have to repeat that over and over. And you told me that. Dont forget.

You said my 2x utilities where bad , while a Rifle theif having : DeadlyArt+Critical Strikes + the Elite specialization is :''Metabattle isnt the be-all end-all'' , thats is a fallacy

You dont know what fallacy means. Not surprising. No. Your utilities were bad for a reaosn. DE CS and DA is good for another reason. I have explained both.

In that video the Ranger did 10k . Now that orpotutinity got nerfed 50>25% he would get closer to 8k . Evading ONCE you will take 3k .

He didnt even use Attack of Opportunity in the video. The damage didnt get nerfed at all. And no, evading once only reduces by 30%. Even if we assume its 8k (its not), thats still about 5k you take. Please learn how to do basic math.

The community has already spoken. You have been told you were wrong by multiple people here and there, including yourself.
You
have told me that. Every good thief will tell you that. But you know that. You know youre wrong. Remember how you said "Give me a name plz and i will go away ..."? I gave you a name. Now hold up your end of the bargain and go away.

''Youre not. You get proven wrong. And you repeat the same thing over and over. I prove you wrong. And then have to repeat that over and over. And you told me that. Dont forget.''

Still repeating a lie. Please just learn when youve been beaten.

I am surely that you will do the same baseless arguments (stealth is underpowered) in the future , so its better stretch this conversation over a period of time , rather both going sleepless for a week

Except I explained thoroughly why it is, and showed evidence to prove it, you just call it "baseless" because you hate the truth. No, the best option is for you to go away, and never talk about thief again. Since you have a 100% complete lack of thief knowledge, you provide nothing to discussions involving thief.

@zyra.7860 said:

@FrownyClown.8402 said:You dying is worse than losing node if 1v1. My best advice to you is learn to kite with terrain and use line of sight. What are they gonna do? Perma stealth on node for a decap?

Ya know... I love this post so much, Its gold... its really just complete gold, lets go over why! So hes saying DJ does 10k openers, which is false it does 4-7k openers, and why is this post amazing? he wants a 30%, and if we nerf it 30% from his numbers, then We end up with a deadeye buff XD