Please fix Whisper of Jormag bug

I run this strike mission pretty often and have different bugs quite often. For example that the shock wave in the last phase occurs several times and not just once. So we can't do anything and go into downstate. Or barrier /dodges/protection don't count and we get massively damage. For example our heal scourge had full life and barrier and died from one attack in less than 2 seconds. Please fix those bugs as the Strike is really nice and fun but it's annoying to wipe in the last phase because of a bug. I had this bug since the Mission came out.

Frequent bug I encounter is this.At last 25% when we start killing ourselves, the boss continue atacking and kills many of us because we are taking damage from mechanics that are invisible (because we see only our clone) and after we break free we see mechanics but the boss isnt there.

On the other hand, sometimes in the last phase after CC, he never atacks again.

@Nephalem.8921 said:Sometimes the knockup oneshots players and skips downed to kill directly.Sometimes i get damaged multiple times by aoes when completely alone. This fight still bugs out with jormag disappearing. Had the cc spam in last phase multiple times yesterday.

The knockup is not a bug. When you get flung up you need to glide otherwise you take fall damage. If you have low health and take fatal fall damage you die with no downstate. This is true for all areas of the game.

@Rosenaine.9851 said:

@Nephalem.8921 said:Sometimes the knockup oneshots players and skips downed to kill directly.Sometimes i get damaged multiple times by aoes when completely alone. This fight still bugs out with jormag disappearing. Had the cc spam in last phase multiple times yesterday.

The knockup is not a bug. When you get flung up you need to glide otherwise you take fall damage. If you have low health and take fatal fall damage you die with no downstate. This is true for all areas of the game.

Nope it is a bug. oneshots wirh 100% hp. Combat log shows ice spike multi hits. they should only hit you once.

@Rosenaine.9851 said:

In this case you die before the knockup animation is over and can open the glider. This has happened to me a few times and I have gone from full HP to full dead.

That's only one of many bugs. Sometimes there's green circles and red circles concurrently if it gets messed up , or the timer is severely off on the spreading ice red circles and it occurs multiple times.

You can type /d for squad chat by the way.

The dragonhunter would have been way better off on condi or condi quickness firebrand IMO

@Rosenaine.9851 said:

I've never need to glide to survive, could it be some bug caused by latency? There are incidents where such mechanics. Eg. Updraft lifted players way higher than usual because of latency.

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:Frequent bug I encounter is this.At last 25% when we start killing ourselves, the boss continue atacking and kills many of us because we are taking damage from mechanics that are invisible (because we see only our clone) and after we break free we see mechanics but the boss isnt there.

Does this happen when you're using mesmer (chrono/mirage)? A friend of mine; Mesmer according to the log, chains deals an "initial" 10k damage every time its applied on his mesmer. Based on my experience, chains doesn't deal initial damage or at least not that high (would've downed me as well).

Another bug that I couldn't verify (Was in the Strike, but still zoned out during 25% when it happened), 4-5 players was killed immediately the moment we got out. According to them, there were chains swinging 360 when the boss appeared killing all of them :lol:. Could it be animation bug? The boss appearing after 25% (usually swirls around causing a knockback) and multiple skill overlaps with the animation; swirling chains.

@Eramonster.2718 said:

I've never need to glide to survive, could it be some bug caused by latency? There are incidents where such mechanics. Eg. Updraft lifted players way higher than usual because of latency.

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:Frequent bug I encounter is this.At last 25% when we start killing ourselves, the boss continue atacking and kills many of us because we are taking damage from mechanics that are invisible (because we see only our clone) and after we break free we see mechanics but the boss isnt there.

Does this happen when you're using mesmer (chrono/mirage)? A friend of mine; Mesmer according to the log, chains deals an "initial" 10k damage every time its applied on his mesmer. Based on my experience, chains doesn't deal initial damage or at least not that high (would've downed me as well).

Another bug that I couldn't verify (Was in the Strike, but still zoned out during 25% when it happened), 4-5 players was killed immediately the moment we got out. According to them, there were chains swinging 360 when the boss appeared killing all of them :lol:. Could it be animation bug? The boss appearing after 25% (usually swirls around causing a knockback) and multiple skill overlaps with the animation; swirling chains.

I was using mesmer but that happens to whole party. We are atacked during clones phase and then the boss is invisible

Another fun bug that I forget about. When playing chrono and clones are comming, your CS is exchanged for old distortion that is ready and works the same as on core mesmer. After that it change back to cs.