Nerf? Proto keeps immortals

anjo.6143

@anjo.6143 said:I thought it was obvious that no class should have tankness, damage, hp, healing, shield etc, etc, at same time. You must to make ppl choose their builds, not have all the stats, is that so hard to figure?

Oh you mean spellbreaker? (It has Signet of Mercy, Mender's Amulet, GS evade frames, dmg, a 3 second block that can also reflect, CCs, slows, cripples... it never dies)

@memausz.7264 said:

@anjo.6143 said:I thought it was obvious that no class should have tankness, damage, hp, healing, shield etc, etc, at same time. You must to make ppl choose their builds, not have all the stats, is that so hard to figure?

Oh you mean spellbreaker? (It has Signet of Mercy, Mender's Amulet, GS evade frames, dmg, a 3 second block that can also reflect, CCs, slows, cripples... it never dies)

Or also burn guard?

This game is far from balanced. Some classes just can do ALL

@memausz.7264 said:

wtf is this build even supposed to be, noone runs mender amulet or defense traitline

@Tharan.9085 said:

Oh you mean spellbreaker? (It has
Signet of Mercy
, Mender's Amulet, GS evade frames, dmg, a 3 second block that can also reflect, CCs, slows, cripples... it never dies)

kitten is this build even supposed to be, noone runs mender amulet or defense traitline

There is possability that you were trolled, look at bolded text :)

@Tharan.9085 said:

kitten is this build even supposed to be, noone runs mender amulet or defense traitline

cough Vaanss in ATs