Brainstorming the upcoming nerfs to Mesmer

ArlAlt.1630

@"Heartpains.7312" said:"we noticed that Jaunt is under performing, therefore we are giving it some tweaks to help mirage"

Reduced the cooldown of Jaunt by 1 second in spvp and wvw.Reduced the charges of Jaunt by 1.

Tooltip bug won't be fixed, you don't have to worry about that.

As for 50% nerfs , they can target mantras I think and nerf blink range while at it.

Holy shit you nailed ANET balancing philosophy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:true, we have not been 50% nerfed for a while now, step up anet

Last 50% nerf was mirage endurance bar?I think mirage should have 49 endurance for the memes. So close, yet so far.

that and those bleed trait in dueling and chaos nerfs, hmmm.I put my money on Signet of Illusion to get nerfed next :D

Yeah, they could do something like "Signet of illusion reduce the CD of shatters of 50% instead of 100%" just like they did with signet of Ether

@Woltarion.6829 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:true, we have not been 50% nerfed for a while now, step up anet

Last 50% nerf was mirage endurance bar?I think mirage should have 49 endurance for the memes. So close, yet so far.

that and those bleed trait in dueling and chaos nerfs, hmmm.I put my money on Signet of Illusion to get nerfed next :D

Yeah, they could do something like "Signet of illusion reduce the CD of shatters of 50% instead of 100%" just like they did with signet of Ether

oh yea, and do something likebut its cooldown is reduced by 5s in return as a TrAdEoFf, to create more interesting opportunities

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

oh yea, and do something likebut its cooldown is reduced by 5s in return as a TrAdEoFf, to create more interesting opportunities

They'll later buff it to 1 sec per shatter affected.

ANet is like slick Ricky on Sunday night's Poker with the boys, says one thing but does the opposite.