Fractal CMs on Weekends...

If someone has many kp it means he "finished" arkk x Times. He should know mechanics and be used to them, but its not must be. As someone in thread proved, u May have over 1k kp and still be bad. Usually if i See PPL insisting on having healbrand, they are the ones failing mechanics. Thats what happen when u have a dedicated support that cover up ur mistakes.Last Time i had guy that told he dont have 250, and asked if we can give him chance. He played well and later he asked how can he improve and what to do to play better. These kind of players are usually worth Way more than PPL pinging all their possible kps

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Safandula.8723" said:If someone has many kp it means he "finished" arkk x Times.yes, no other criteria just kp.

He should know mechanics and be used to them, but its not must be.no,, u should not know mechanic, you should now how to skip it or make easy and more chilled.

Usually if i See PPL insisting on having healbrand, they are the ones failing mechanics.yes, they fail, and this is ok, and accepted. Fail is can be fail only is boss not killed.

Thats what happen when u have a dedicated support that cover up ur mistakes.I am not accept qfb party, but if someone want do additional change in challenge mode - this is not my problem, and not my choose.