Is there something going on with the servers?

Since the patch I've been getting crazy ping spikes that make the game unplayable, as well as random disconnects. I'm trying to figure out if it's an issue with Anet or my ISP. I've had very few issues in the past and have changed nothing on my end. This happens at any hour of the day, on any map, and during any kind of content. My FPS appears to be normal and stable. I'm on NA and I have disabled any add-ons and overlays. Thanks

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Some players are affected, some are not.You can use a program like PingPlotter to find where the connection issue lay.Be advised, you can not ping Amazon Servers normally. (They will show 100% packet loss.)

Good luck.

I saw your comment that some people aren't affected, so I tried re-installing the game and it works.Been playing for almost 2 hours without any ping spike or dc.

I'm experiencing the same thing. Usually I'm at a comfortable 50-80 but lately I've been getting 500-2k. It's not my internet because everything else runs fine, its only GW2. I've tried the reinstall but that didn't help at. Would be nice if Anet could at least reply saying they're fixing it or something.