[NA]Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] is looking for social, LGBTQIA+ supportive folks, casual/new/vet!

Cerioth.7062

Hi - I'm pretty sure I was in the Guild awhile ago, but was away from the game for about a year. So, it's likely you (rightly) kicked me for inaction. I'm back playing again and would like to rejoin. The guild was fun and a lot more social than any others I've tried. Can I come back please? Also what does "bumping up mean?

Hey there! I'm a returning player from the beta days of the game. I played heavily for most of the vanilla game up to the end of season 1 before quitting. I'm mostly just going through the content that I missed out on (playing through PoF rn, but decided that I probably should do HoT first lol) with a focus on getting back into fractals, and eventually trying out raiding/strike missions. I also plan on doing some WvW when I can. I have a 80 War and 80 Guardian, and lower level Elementalist and Ranger I was working on before leaving. I'm looking for people to play with and generally just hang out as I go through the game again and would love to join if yall still have room!

@Zynosphere.7153 said:Hey there! I'm a returning player from the beta days of the game. I played heavily for most of the vanilla game up to the end of season 1 before quitting. I'm mostly just going through the content that I missed out on (playing through PoF rn, but decided that I probably should do HoT first lol) with a focus on getting back into fractals, and eventually trying out raiding/strike missions. I also plan on doing some WvW when I can. I have a 80 War and 80 Guardian, and lower level Elementalist and Ranger I was working on before leaving. I'm looking for people to play with and generally just hang out as I go through the game again and would love to join if yall still have room!

Heya, I sent yuo a private message on the forums :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Cerioth, I'd love to join your guild. I'm on Sorrow's Furnace, I'm 24, and I've been playing PvE casually for 5 years but never joined a guild before. Lately I've been playing a lot and I'm excited to get more out of the game. My girlfriend wants to join as well -- one of the things that attracted us to FIRE is that you're LGBTQ+ friendly. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...