Aquatic ruins fractal, deep path

HelloI've been trying to get the twilight tier III achievement in the aquatic ruins fractal, and for this I need to go to the deep path. I've done it like 20 times and the only path avaliable is the dolphin one. I read that those path change daily, however, I tried it again after the reset and I still get the kitten dolphin path. What is going on ? Can someone help me ?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@"Master Childman.2135" said:Even today, the situation with Aquatic Ruins Fractal has not changed due to the "deep path" problem. WIKI goes on to say that every day changes, but in T1 and T2 it never happens. I've been finding "Dolphin path" for days now and I can't complete my achievement for Twilight III.

Yes, I have the same problem... No deep path found in T1 and T2 since 4 days. Does it only change in higher tiers?

I had the other problem: I wanted the achievement for the dolphin path and I always got the deep path in T1. After trying many days (several times per day) I finally got the dolphin path. It seems true that the path changes everyday, since when I had the deep path, it remained the same path, even after 5 attempts.I don't know if something changed recently, but I can confirm that also in T1 the path changed daily.EDIT: oh wait, the previous answer was recent but the thread is old... never mind

• 2 weeks later...

@ANdy.8053 said:

@"Master Childman.2135" said:Even today, the situation with Aquatic Ruins Fractal has not changed due to the "deep path" problem. WIKI goes on to say that every day changes, but in T1 and T2 it never happens. I've been finding "Dolphin path" for days now and I can't complete my achievement for Twilight III.

Yes, I have the same problem... No deep path found in T1 and T2 since 4 days. Does it only change in higher tiers?

After several attempts I finally found the scenario I needed in T1. The change takes place, but it is necessary to understand when it occurs. WIKI thinks with a certain time zone and the player must verify their time zone. For example, for the time zone of Rome (IT) the scenario change takes place around 06/07 p.m .. Fortunately at the moment it seems that the scenario change takes place in T1.