I think you forgot about Rabid Amulet

I feel like there should be tons of amulets, but just have them all adhere to the same set of rules. Something like:

• All amulets have to be 4-stat amulets --> Maybe include a dedicated support amulet (e.g. Healing Power/Vitality/Concentration)
  • Toughness/Vitality cannot both appear on the same amulet
  • Toughness/Vitality cannot be primary stats

I want there to be tons of choice with amulets, but there are some that just overperform and that results in the opposite of choice. Berserker is another one that is just too strong right now, and they should remove it to make room for a choice between 4-stat amulets

I just want to push buttons until I win, I'm not here to think. Don't give me this kitten about having choices, if I wanted to think I would do sudoku or something. I'm a GW2 player, give me that participation trophy, and keep removing the amulets! Diversity is a weakness, we need to keep removing options anyway.

@Bazsi.2734 said:I just want to push buttons until I win, I'm not here to think. Don't give me this kitten about having choices, if I wanted to think I would do sudoku or something. I'm a GW2 player, give me that participation trophy, and keep removing the amulets! Diversity is a weakness, we need to keep removing options anyway.

I know you’re being sarcastic, but these balance patches are proving what you’re saying.

The skill ceiling is being destroyed for the sake of low tier players refusing to adapt.

@Drennon.7190 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:I just want to push buttons until I win, I'm not here to think. Don't give me this kitten about having choices, if I wanted to think I would do sudoku or something. I'm a GW2 player, give me that participation trophy, and keep removing the amulets! Diversity is a weakness, we need to keep removing options anyway.

I know you’re being sarcastic, but these balance patches are proving what you’re saying.

The skill ceiling is being destroyed for the sake of low tier players refusing to adapt.

They can add more amulets, just remove low effort, low risk, high reward class specific synergistic amulets that give an advantage not based on skill.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

They can add more amulets, just remove low effort, low risk, high reward class specific synergistic amulets that give an advantage not based on skill.

That's the thing though, they won't. Or they end up adding redundant ones. For example, Assassin's amulet over Berserker's, there isn't a simple viable build which benefits from trading power for that extra precision. Many of the current amulets are like this. Sure they are an option, but they are simply an inferior version of some other amulet around. Barbarian's amulet got removed, and noone crying about it because noone even used it. It was a redundant amulet.With condition and boon duration already missing from the amulets, the number of possible playstyles possible is going down. Removing the bruiser amulets rangers used to be somewhat more durable was completely unjustified along with the nerf to literally all of the ranger GS kit(which I advocated for btw, and I'm glad it happened).The thing is, if you count the amulets which actually see use in the meta, you'll end up with 7 or 8. The thing I was joking about a few months ago is becoming dangerously close to being the reality: you can have a power amulet, a condition damage amulet, and an amulet with healing power, ChOsE OnE oF tHe 3 AnD bE UnIQuE!

@apharma.3741 said:First they came for the amulets, and I did not speak out—Because I did not use that amulet.

Then they came for the runes, and I did not speak out—Because I did not use that rune.

Then they came for the sigils, and I did not speak out—Because I did not use that sigil.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

quoted as lazy

@Bazsi.2734 said:

That's the thing though, they won't. Or they end up adding redundant ones. For example, Assassin's amulet over Berserker's, there isn't a simple viable build which benefits from trading power for that extra precision. Many of the current amulets are like this. Sure they are an option, but they are simply an inferior version of some other amulet around. Barbarian's amulet got removed, and noone crying about it because noone even used it. It was a redundant amulet.With condition and boon duration already missing from the amulets, the number of possible playstyles possible is going down. Removing the bruiser amulets rangers used to be somewhat more durable was completely unjustified along with the nerf to literally all of the ranger GS kit(which I advocated for btw, and I'm glad it happened).The thing is, if you count the amulets which actually see use in the meta, you'll end up with 7 or 8. The thing I was joking about a few months ago is becoming dangerously close to being the reality: you can have a power amulet, a condition damage amulet, and an amulet with healing power, ChOsE OnE oF tHe 3 AnD bE UnIQuE!I suggested in another thread , that they can put per class or even elites specific amulets, since some classes scale way, way better then others with certain stats.