Pvp leggy badge

So, I seen this a few times with the same people now. Doing some meta pve event, 5 people all looking the same (ugly Male norn necros) were all standing in a line at the end of the event... all with legendary badge! but none were in the top 250 league panel, let alone top 5. So how do they do this ?

Edit last time I saw them they were all platinum badge.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:sounds like win trade then, they were all identical looking so they done this on purpose

Maybe just same person and their 4 alts?

yes, thats my point. all 5 were legy, all 5 were the same class/race/armour combo and all 5 were same guild. point is, thats 5 acc with leggy badge, not on the leader boreds. ofc this was rigged, 1 or all 5 people are in it but it just seems like thats kinda beating the system, having top teir badge and not really doing anything for it.

I added all 5 to my fl to see acc name and none were in the top 250, let alone top 5 where raitings start around 1800

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:sounds like win trade then, they were all identical looking so they done this on purpose

Maybe just same person and their 4 alts?

yes, thats my point. all 5 were legy, all 5 were the same class/race/armour combo and all 5 were same guild. point is, thats 5 acc with leggy badge, not on the leader boreds. ofc this was rigged, 1 or all 5 people are in it but it just seems like thats kinda beating the system, having top teir badge and not really doing anything for it.

I added all 5 to my fl to see acc name and none were in the top 250, let alone top 5 where raitings start around 1800

I mean, sindrener had 3 accs in leggy, sometimes they weren't in LB.