[SEA/OCX] [HOD] [PvX] - Equinox Solstice [TIME]

Dreamy Lu.3865

Up for the day. Refer to post top of page 1 for detailed information about the guild.

Are you ready for SAB? Come join our guild to share the fun. B)

Special note:We are recruiting WvW commanders for 3 runs per week, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, 9pm-11pm (GMT+8). If you're interested, thanks to contact me for more details. :)

Up for the day. Refer to post top of page 1 for detailed information about the guild.

The strike mission activity is now integrated in our weekly schedule. We adapt to game content! And in the meantime, Marceline.5293 has joined us. =)

Special note:We are recruiting WvW commanders for 3 runs per week, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, 9pm-11pm (GMT+8). If you're interested, thanks to contact me for more details. :)

Weekend is over. Guild mission was fun yesterday, with much laughing. Many guildies are also enjoying SAB. Our scheduled activities are not mandatory. You join only if you like it. :)

For now, our schedule is as follows:++ Guild Events (SG time = GMT+8) ++

• PvE Exp Raid : Mon 9pm
  • PvE Strike Missions: Wed 9pm (alternatively, can be meta events).
  • PvE Raid Training : Thur 9pm
  • WvW Runs : Tue, Fri, Sat 9pm
  • PvE Guild Missions : Sun 10pmOptional:
  • WvW training: Sun 9pm to 10pm

That's the main. Aside of those fixed appointments, depending on request and availability of tags, we have spontaneous additional wvw runs and raids.

Note that what is not listed in schedule works based on spontaneous calls (fractals, dungeon, PvE events like ley line, ....). Also be aware that this schedule is regularly updated based on guildies requests and/or changes in game content (like the strike missions for example that weren't existing before).

Yesterday, day of the strike missions. We did all of them in a row, with success: The activity is fun and we will keep it going for now. :)

Today, I would like first to clarify/highlight, that our guild has a 90% rep rule that is important to us. It's really applying. If you want to feel at home in your guild, with a community you know, then we're the right guild for you. :)

Special note: We are recruiting WvW commanders for 3 runs per week, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, 9pm-11pm (GMT+8). If you're interested, thanks to contact me for more details.

Yesterday's guild missions was real good, with many guildies attending and lot of joking in discord. Nice! B)

Special note: We are recruiting WvW commanders for 3 runs per week, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, 9pm-11pm (GMT+8). If you're interested, thanks to contact me for more details.

Up for the day. Refer to post top of page 1 for detailed information about the guild. Reminder of the main ones:

• 90% rep rule
  • SEA guild (Singapore based)
  • Henge of Denravi server (matters for wvw only).

Did you get your cost free cape from gemstore? =)

Up for the day. Refer to post top of page 1 for detailed information about the guild. Reminder of the main ones:

• Mandatory 90% rep rule
  • SEA guild (Singapore based)

@brillyandro.8243 , invitation is opened.

We had a real nice WvW run yesterday! B) Today, that will be guild mission.

Hi Dreamy Lu,I just recently started GW2 again, looking for a guild I am based in Melbourne (OCX), but your SG timezone is perfect for me.

Looking for a guild to contribute to, community, friendly people, while I learn the game.

Interested in WvW, PvP and PvE

Can I join? Do I message Dreamy Lu.3865 in game?

I will have to transfer server to HoD

Hi All

Many of you have joined our guild in the meantime or have received a mail from me ingame. If I forgot someone, or next ones who are interested to join, please send me a mail ingame. We're not checking everyday in the forum.

I will amend our original post accordingly.

Thank you AllLu :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Mandatory 90% rep rule.
  • SEA guild (Singapore based).

For recruitment, please contact us ingame, because we don't visit the forum every day.

• Mandatory 90% rep rule (all chars + all activities).
  • SEA guild (Singapore based).
  • Henge of Denravi server (matters for wvw only).For recruitment, please contact us in game, because we don't visit the forum every day.

• 3 weeks later...