Ranger, Druid or SB for Condi builds?

Albanatorr.7809

SB. Simple reasoning. On core, you can't have any mobility if running condi. On SB, you can just merge with a bird and have perma swiftness and swoop.

If you're holding sides, you can also just equip a stout pet and have another stunbreaker and invuln. This is huge.

Druid could work if CA was actually usable, but it's not. Every time you go into CA, you're losing damage output and not really contributing to team fights. Ancient Seeds build is alright, your damage output and utility is just bad compared to SB.

If staff was reworked to have some condi damage, maybe some build with Sage amulet could work.

P.s. I'm currently in plat with my condi SB build (I believe I gave it to you in another thread), and I still love it for soloq.

-offers the most hybrid solution as you can use 3 traitlines as you fit, your pets have no penalties-Sb can be built more tanky or more mobile compared to core while being less flexible-Druid..only really usable in wvw because both CA and AS got unnerfed CD, with that said, it has less mobility and durability than core/sb but offers biggest condi spike thx to AS so perfect for insta doom as +1

I prefer Soulbeast for reasons not yet specified by earlier posts. The traits in the Soulbeast elite spec trait line more strongly support Condi builds than either druid or other core specs assuming one is running wilderness survival and nature magic lines already. Master trait Predator's Cunning benefits from poison application, Twice as Vicious increases Condi Damage based on disabling an opponent, and Oppressive Superiority increases Condi duration against foes with lower health. Vulture stance allows quick application of poison (which synergizes with Predator's Cunning).

This Druid is what I use - very tanky, which I like, of Trailblazer + a few Apothecary:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwAUd/lVwmYUMM2JWePXNzSG3cA-zRRYRBdQG1c4HSBqgEEChIBU4sc/aE-e

For some groups, like bounty trains, I often swap to a secondary set - mostly Apothecary for healing support:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwAYd/lVwmYUMM2JeuSntzS84cA-zRRYRKFcYoDyIGBeKFICSSCkgQoaFgdnl2XjA-e