Living World Trinkets List

Is there a 'quick list' anywhere of all the LW3-5 trinkets that sell for karma and the area's resource (or other mats) and that are stat customizable? Not like the vendor at Thunderhead Peak that sells a ring and some other things with pre-defined stats, but more like the 'blood ruby band' from Bloodstone Fen.

Was going to just travel backwards through all the story missions and go the vendors, and while I just need one more ring, thought it might be an interesting resource to know about for the next character I need to do this with.

Update: Actually, I guess this isn't bad.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:I just created a spreadsheetImgurThe red cells are the preferred locations for each slot although in practice it depends on how much of each currency I have on hand.

I recommend getting the back piece, amulet and ring from Bloodstone Fen, even if it takes longer to acquire, simply because those can be stat-changed at any given time.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Khisanth.2948" said:I just created a spreadsheet
Imgur
The red cells are the preferred locations for each slot although in practice it depends on how much of each currency I have on hand.

I recommend getting the back piece, amulet and ring from Bloodstone Fen, even if it takes longer to acquire, simply because those can be stat-changed at any given time.

I used to think that but over the years I've found that I have never actually made use of that feature. If I needed different stats I just got a new set.

@Khisanth.2948 said:I used to think that but over the years I've found that I have never actually made use of that feature. If I needed different stats I just got a new set.

I've made use of it many times. I guess it depends on your number of characters: the less you have, the less you need to equip, hence you have more currency left to buy a new set if needed.