Herald is fine, no need to nerf.

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

@"DragonFury.6243" said:So this is fine !!!!
agstC9N.png

LOL this is what people complain about now? You know you can get the same effect out of pack runes?

Pretty sure they removed that rune from PvP.

I don't even keep track of that joke of a game mode anymore (cavalier and knights too op!), but kitten any nerfs to power revenant that's just a kitten suggestion from someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Yet why should someone listen to another person who doesn't know what they're talking about when they 1) Missed the point of the screenshot and 2) Say you can use a rune that was removed a long time ago?

Because WvW exists? Blah blah pvp forum whatever, this is where most of the balance talk happens for all game modes.
  1. I didn't know the point of the screenshot was 3 revs in one match, if they weren't premade who cares?
  2. Who cares? It's not the point right?

BTW I'm not someone who has never pvp'ed, I grabbed my Ruthless Legend like 10 seasons ago and called it a day because 21 seasons of the same garbage that was stale even in season 1 does not sound fun.

The point is the no-one is going to listen to you when your first reply is wrong on multiple accounts and shows a high level of detachment from the game especially the game mode for the sub forum.

You'll ignore what I say anyway because you're too arrogant to acknowledge that you may have been mistaken in your assumptions as pointed out by the many "who cares", which brings up the question: Why are you even here posting other than because you don't want rev toning down even a little bit?