Bangar Hellscream

White Kitsunee.4620

The Orcs in WoW were way more honorable then the Charr Legions ever were, likewise while the Whispers are affecting Charr they seem to be considerably less influenced then the orcs were by old gods in Pandaria.

You can't really say Bangar is Garrosh Hellscream when his entire culture has been Garrosh for over a thousand years, without anything else to kill they are just turning their gaze on the other nearest targets.

@Fueki.4753 said:I don't think there are any parallels between Bangar and the boy who did nothing wrong.That is, other than both being painted as villains just because they needed one for the terrible plot writing.

I know literally nothing about this Hellscream character, but Bangar has been foreshadowed as a potential villain since before launch.

• 2 weeks later...

@White Kitsunee.4620 said:Garrosh Hellscream = Bangar RuinbringerCharr = OrcsSha = The IcebroodThe True Horde = DominionSiege of Ogrimmar = ????????

So this is the direction we are going in?Anet, if you are going this way you better really commit to it. This better end with something to match siege of Ogrimmar.

I don't see the comparison. Garrosh was a young warrior thrust into leading a multi-racial faction with no training or advice. Ruinbringer is an old, experienced leader knowing his way of life is starting to go away and how to properly use propaganda and influence to sway people.

Charr =/= Orcs.

Don't know much about the Sha but didn't it only affect Garrosh? It wasn't some huge, region wide thing. Icebrood/Jormag is a lot more insidious and corrupting from what I know. I recall reading how the one raid was fighting Sha-affected Garrosh, not Sha-affected legions of Orc warriors.

@Kalavier.1097 said:Don't know much about the Sha but didn't it only affect Garrosh? It wasn't some huge, region wide thing. Icebrood/Jormag is a lot more insidious and corrupting from what I know. I recall reading how the one raid was fighting Sha-affected Garrosh, not Sha-affected legions of Orc warriors.

Garrosh's original plan involved an artifact called the Divine Bell that could be used to infuse an army with sha corruption to turn them into killing machines. However the bell was broken before he could use it. So he went after the Heart of Y'shaaraj instead presumably to use in a similar fashion. Players mugged him for his loots before he could do anything with the heart.