What happens after a week without response ?

So last week I send a ticket to the support team about a bug in my account and it has not been answered. I read that after the 7th day without an answer your ticket is no longer valid, although I have been updating it every 2 weeks as someone recommended me. Should I send another ticket in case mine was taken down or should I continue updating it?

Im having the same issue but one thing ive noted is they've responded to a question regarding gem store purchases which was submitted after my 1st ticket regarding account details so perhaps they have more/less staff working certain areas

They answered but told me that after investigating my problem, they could tell that "it seems like I had all sorted out", which I have not. I wrote a response telling them that I still need help because they basically didn't help me in anything but am wondering if it will take another 7 days to get a response.

@"KiMo.7358" said:They answered but told me that after investigating my problem, they could tell that "it seems like I had all sorted out", which I have not. I wrote a response telling them that I still need help because they basically didn't help me in anything but am wondering if it will take another 7 days to get a response.

What is the bug maybe someone on the forums have had it happen to them aswell and know how to fix it.

Don't duplicate tickets, It's going to take some time. It's like back @ launch things go bogged down with the increase of game activity. Even if a ticket is invalidated it doesn't mean anything more than a need to submit another ticket regarding the problem later. Though it adds to the ticket resolution volume (sigh) another ticket down the road might yield better results, might? GL

@Linken.6345 said:

@"KiMo.7358" said:They answered but told me that after investigating my problem, they could tell that "it seems like I had all sorted out", which I have not. I wrote a response telling them that I still need help because they basically didn't help me in anything but am wondering if it will take another 7 days to get a response.

What is the bug maybe someone on the forums have had it happen to them aswell and know how to fix it.

I bought PoF before they made HoT free with the perchance of the expansion. in theory, I should have HoT for free, but I don't have it. It tells me that to access to HoT content I should buy PoF, which I already have. I already investigated this and posted about it in the forum and people told me the only solution was to get the support team to activate the expansion into your account manually.

@KiMo.7358 said:

@KiMo.7358 said:They answered but told me that after investigating my problem, they could tell that "it seems like I had all sorted out", which I have not. I wrote a response telling them that I still need help because they basically didn't help me in anything but am wondering if it will take another 7 days to get a response.

I bought PoF before they made HoT free with the perchance of the expansion. in theory, I should have HoT for free, but I don't have it. It tells me that to access to HoT content I should buy PoF, which I already have. I already investigated this and posted about it in the forum and people told me the only solution was to get the support team to activate the expansion into your account manually.

Ah thx for sharing even if that one is one of the few forumites can do nothing about =)