Adventure box daily quest cant complete

Hi,

Finished 2 quests from daily on festival, and 1 left to complete. Its Adventuring 101, world 1 zone 1 have to complete. its says that, So ive run the map like 5 times, beat the boss, chest is already open inside, and cannot complete this quest.. tried on inflation mode and normal one, both multiple runs done, but nothing...

In my experience, I've noticed that the adventuring daily only counts if you stay in the boss area when the world's timer is up. If you go elsewhere it will not count.

Also, this daily cannot be done in infantile mode, only normal or tribulation mode.

@Skotlex.7580 said:In my experience, I've noticed that the adventuring daily only counts if you stay in the boss area when the world's timer is up. If you go elsewhere it will not count.

Also, this daily cannot be done in infantile mode, only normal or tribulation mode.

Thanks for reply, but I have stay in the world until timer goes off, then going to zone 2, still nothing :(

That's odd because this should be one of the most straight-forward dailies. The only complications I'm aware of are you have to do it in normal mode (or possibly tribulation mode?) not infantile, and you have to wait by the chest at the end for the timer to run down and move you to the next area before you actually get credit for the achievement. Other than that it's just a matter of reaching the end of the level, smashing the cage and opening the chest.

It's possible there's a bug, but if so the best solution is probably just to do a different daily, as there's no guarentee Anet will fix it by the end of the day.

@Dilemas.5348 said:****

@Skotlex.7580 said:In my experience, I've noticed that the adventuring daily only counts if you stay in the boss area when the world's timer is up. If you go elsewhere it will not count.

Thanks for reply, but I have stay in the world until timer goes off, then going to zone 2, still nothing :(

The timer starts after defeating the boss and it's the time left to do whatever before being warped to the next zone. Your reply makes me believe that you might indeed be moving away from the zone's chest area in that timeframe, and that's why you aren't getting the completion credit.

@"Dilemas.5348" said:Finished 2 quests from daily on festival, and 1 left to complete. Its Adventuring 101, world 1 zone 1 have to complete. its says that, So ive run the map like 5 times, beat the boss, chest is already open inside, and cannot complete this quest.. tried on inflation mode and normal one, both multiple runs done, but nothing...

Inflation mode? :lol: Also, there is no boss in W1Z1.

You have to do it in either Normal or Tribulation Mode and have to wait for the final reward, which you receive a split second before it loads the next level. If you exit before that, you will not receive the "Adventuring" credit nor the final reward chest.

Adventuring 101 does seem to have a bug where sometimes it does not give credit, and additional runs don't fix it if you encounter it. I ran into it once in the first couple of days this year despite doing all the required (normal or tribulation mode - did normal) and recommended (stay by the chest until automatically transported; do not enter a shop while the timer ticks down) things. I sent a bug report, and I remember seeing someone else talking about it, but I don't remember if that was in the lobby or here on the forums somewhere. I have a very fuzzy notion that it was also an intermittent problem last year.