cant buy gems...

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Here's a post by the Lead GM you may find informational:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/b62066/any_fixes_to_not_being_able_to_buy_gems/

Sadly, that isn't the case for me. I had submitted a ticket Tuesday, and have not heard a word back regarding it. I understand ticket volume at this time while running a ghost ship of support at this time or a massive influx of ticket due to being at home during our current crisis. But when you try three different payment methods, and try three different internet connections, its not a firewall issue, even when the company had accepted payments in the past. The problem with trying to send a screen shot of the error is that it comes and goes way too quickly to even capture it.

This is basic reasons on why the gem store isn't working for buying gems, which I understand. But the issue is a lot more and does need to be investigated further.

"This offer is currently not available," when trying to buy 8k gems for $100 USD, I finally got the message to stay when trying paypal over a credit card or debit card. So what changed with the offer that it is not currently available? What relationship or table changed?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Then, perhaps, as noted in the link, you've hit a spending limit.

As mentioned before, there are many reasons for the 'error', and only the CS Team can assist you.

It's not a spending limit, unless you are counting for a period of three months or more. I still have yet to have a response to the ticket.