How does one know?

I'm new to Guild Wars and not sure how in game support works. So far I've put in 3 tickets, the 1st 2 were fixed right away without a word from the "fixers" I just looked and found they were fixed. The 3rd is an inability to transmogrify , I have the charges in my Inv but the game doesn't see them. How would I know that the problem is being looked at and my ticket didn't fall into the cracks ?

Generally the GW2 wiki is a good place to answer your questions! And beside google "GW2 wiki question" there is an ingame access to it:Type/wikiIn the Chat, Shift-Click the item you want to know about, and type return.

I am not sure what you mean with transmogrify, but should you meanhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Transmutation_Charge_(item)you have to consume them (into your wallet) before you can use them on your equipment.

If you use the 'Report a Bug' option in-game you won't ever get a response, it's literally just to let Anet know there's a problem so they can investigate and fix it. It also probably won't be a rapid fix, unless it's literally a game breaking bug (as in the game crashes every time it happens) it will be added to the queue for fixing.

If you use the 'Contact Support' option which opens a web browser window and takes you to the support page you will get a reply, but it can take some time depending on how many tickets they've got to answer and how complicated the problem is. You can check for updates on your ticket by cliking the 'Support' link at the top of this page, signing in and then clicking your username in the top right corner and picking 'my tickets'. (If you want to update it make sure you respond to the existing ticket, creating a new one will move you back of the queue.)

As for your specific problem make sure the transmutation charges are in your currency wallet, not your inventory. If they're in your inventory double click them to add them to the wallet and then you'll be able to use them via the Wardrobe menu.

You also need two other things: an equipped item (not in your inventory) and a skin for the same item type to apply to it - either in your inventory (in which case it doesn't need a transmutation charge) or in the wardrobe (which does need a charge). Then you just need to go into the Wardrobe menu in the Hero Panel, select the item, select the skin and click confirm.

@Tenzpot.7325 said:TYVM for that silly little bit of information, it worked.

It always helps to right-click items and see what options they offer. ;) And, as mentioned earlier, the GW2 Wiki is a good place to get information and check on things before you waste a ticket on something that can be resolved quickly. The pandemic is taking its toll on the support's respond times.