Constant and annoying sound desynchronization

This problem has been going for a week or so, never happened before. In most maps (at least expansions or living world related maps) there is a heavy sound desync. Like the sound made by hitting npc with a wep, the sound of a running or jumping mount, even the sound of my toon's footsept, all of these coming seconds later of even not at all. Its really irritating me and right now it has gotten so annoying I simply get angry instead of relaxed while playing gw2. I've tried searching with google for solutions and even repaired the client but the issue persist, also I've been playing since 2012 and this is the first time this thing happens, what can I do the fix the sound sync?

To add to what I explained, I think my game doesn't fully load up the map instance I'm in, and because of that, the first time I do some actions, like hitting a npc with a certain wep, the sound doesn't come in well, or when getting to a certain area of the map the sound "freezes" for some seconds. It feels like my game loads up a portion of the map and when moving around it loads up the rest of it, causing the sound to lag or even the image as well (I've noticed that sometime the game freezes, like when I killed a mushroom somewhere in the maguuma maps and the game froze, and when It recovered my toon was downed because the mushroom exploded -_-) are these problem only on my end or has anyone else been experiencing them?