A Message About Customer Support Response Times

• ArenaNet Staff

We're experiencing very high support ticket volumes right now, and a high percentage of those tickets are related to account access issues. While our Customer Support team is working through the queue as quickly as they can, wait times are longer than normal. Please read our support article for tips that will help ensure the speediest possible resolution. . Thank you for your patience!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Like me i spend 960 gems in living world season 4. Now I lost the gems and the living world have this message "Item is purchased but not enable in your account. Please contact support" I contact and still nothing. Will take what? 4 weeks ? 1 year to resolve? C'mon fix that fast because i bought a thing to play in the moment i pay for it. Not in a month later. Sad, because the only answer i get is this one:

"Unfortunately us here in Customer Service do not have any updates on this issue. As the issue has effected a lot of people, the investigation the dev team is conducting make take a little bit of time. Once that has concluded, we will be responding to everyone effected. We thank you for your continued patience. "

So in the end i don't know nothing. At least say somehting that show that i will have what i paid and will not lost the money and the game ....

my friend gave me a code for the expansions and i redeemed it successfully about 4 days ago. when i go to overview it says both expansions are active. however when i log in to game i am still encouraged to "Upgrade to Full Account" and am unable to access any content from either expansions. i'm not sure what im waiting on. i've submitted a ticket but yeah, due to the circumstances its still no replies. i enjoy the game a lot, would love a glance at my ticket. stay safe gamers.

I just wanted to share the information that my ticket is ~8 days old. This is no complaint which wouldn't change anything anyways. It's just my contribution to have a better estimation on what to expect. Since others also posted about ticket older than five days it doesn't seem to be out of norm and so I'll patiently keep on waiting.

@alpha gamer ow.3479 said:

@mynao.5280 said:Is five days without a answer normal? Seems kinda long even with a high volume of tickets.

Guess I just keep waiting...

Here the same, nobody answer, nobody take care of the problem kitten are you doing ? i don't have the gems neither the Living world season 4 and in the middle of this lost the money and have no game

I feel for you buddy.

Update - Still no answers on my tickets. i guess we just keep waiting or something lol

@Lyrixx.9571 said:I just wanted to share the information that my ticket is ~8 days old. This is no complaint which wouldn't change anything anyways. It's just my contribution to have a better estimation on what to expect. Since others also posted about ticket older than five days it doesn't seem to be out of norm and so I'll patiently keep on waiting.

The problem I have goes back to before February 25th, 2020, the last time known issue tracker was updated. My issue is still listed. It may be annoying, but it's certainly not critical.

Considering the global circumstances, especially in Washington State where Anet is located, I don't expect the support and tech staff have the same workplace environment as they're used to, and work-arounds from home aren't always the best option for some of this stuff. Yes, it can be collaborative, but setting up remote connections to the test hardware is probably a nightmare since it's likely in a closed test environment (physically and virtually).

So I wouldn't expect a lot of speed in getting technical glitches attended to. They're probably focused on the new expansion and just keeping the game running more or less consistently as they stomp out customer service spot fires as best they can.

If the ticket hasn't been solved yet, request it to be redirected to a higher up.I feel that some that send support tickets choose the wrong category, you must be very careful and precise with that, otherwise will result in a denial or delay.It might also have to do with hours and queue.I never had an issue of any kind with support, I got an answer in max 8 hours, wether it was about my account, rewards, lag and performance issues, the support has been quite decent considering the amount of tickets lately.Thumbs up from me.