Server crash ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Grizzly UK.1209" said:EU as well but I'm now getting a "Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error" message that states:

The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at
.Build: 103632Error Code: 58:11:5:535

I had a "Transaction in progress" when I tried logging in? Work that one out.

There's more than one login server. The people still online tend to be those whose game client is using a one that isn't affected. Those who can't, the client keeps trying for the bad one. I can't log in either, I just keep closing my client, relaunch, and try logging in again in the hope it choses a login server that's still operating. Not much else to do :/

Just my luck... I wake up yesterday and can't login, and at 10pm finally go to bed figuring I won't be able to complete dailies, etc. then I wake up now - 9:15am the next day, and I guess at some point the servers must have become available again to login, but lucky me, I try to login just now and they're down still. So for me, basically an entire day gone, just like that. I guess I can kiss goodbye the freebie in the trading post too, because WE CAN'T FRIKKIN LOG IN TO GET IT.