Server crash ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Anet need to spend some money and upgrade some of their things. It was bad even before lockdown, and before everyone and their dog went on the internet. They need to fix their servers or they're gonna lose a lot of people. 24 hours downtime, with players missing out on dailies, rewards, trading post freebies, lost time and achievements, and you can guarantee there'll be no compensation, just a 'sorry about that, it's fixed now though'. Well that doesn't help with all the losses.

@Lucency.3419 said:

@"Grizzly UK.1209" said:EU as well but I'm now getting a "Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error" message that states:

The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at
.Build: 103632Error Code: 58:11:5:535

I had a "Transaction in progress" when I tried logging in? Work that one out.

Yeah, I had that one then restarted the launcher to try again and now I just get the "unable to connect to the log-in server" message.

@Zaoda.1653 said:It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Anet need to spend some money and upgrade some of their things. It was bad even before lockdown, and before everyone and their dog went on the internet. They need to fix their servers or they're gonna lose a lot of people. 24 hours downtime, with players missing out on dailies, rewards, trading post freebies, lost time and achievements, and you can guarantee there'll be no compensation, just a 'sorry about that, it's fixed now though'. Well that doesn't help with all the losses.

Honestly I didn't even wanted/expect a conpensation for the rollback (and I kind of still not expect it after this), but now it is kind of ridiculous, and I get why some people would demand further compensation.

@Rod.9852 said:

@Zaoda.1653 said:It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Anet need to spend some money and upgrade some of their things. It was bad even before lockdown, and before everyone and their dog went on the internet. They need to fix their servers or they're gonna lose a lot of people. 24 hours downtime, with players missing out on dailies, rewards, trading post freebies, lost time and achievements, and you can guarantee there'll be no compensation, just a 'sorry about that, it's fixed now though'. Well that doesn't help with all the losses.

Honestly I didn't even wanted/expect a conpensation for the rollback (and I kind of still not expect it after this), but now it is kind of ridiculous, and I get why some people would demand further compensation.

cuz people are missing dailies and things they cant do because the game is offline

@Zaoda.1653 said:Just my luck... I wake up yesterday and can't login, and at 10pm finally go to bed figuring I won't be able to complete dailies, etc. then I wake up now - 9:15am the next day, and I guess at some point the servers must have become available again to login, but lucky me, I try to login just now and they're down still. So for me, basically an entire day gone, just like that. I guess I can kiss goodbye the freebie in the trading post too, because WE CAN'T FRIKKIN LOG IN TO GET IT.

The freebie is available for SEVEN DAYS, if the problem persists for that long then there's a whole heck of a lot more to be concerned about than missing out on a freebie! You're not the only one who hasn't been able to log in-game for a couple of days, it's not fun but there's nothing we can do other than wait for ANet to investigate and fix the problem.

@Grizzly UK.1209 said:

@Zaoda.1653 said:Just my luck... I wake up yesterday and can't login, and at 10pm finally go to bed figuring I won't be able to complete dailies, etc. then I wake up now - 9:15am the next day, and I guess at some point the servers must have become available again to login, but lucky me, I try to login just now and they're down still. So for me, basically an entire day gone, just like that. I guess I can kiss goodbye the freebie in the trading post too, because WE CAN'T FRIKKIN LOG IN TO GET IT.

The freebie is available for SEVEN DAYS, if the problem persists for that long then there's a whole heck of a lot more to be concerned about than missing out on a freebie! You're not the only one who hasn't been able to log in-game for a couple of days, it's not fun but there's nothing we can do other than wait for ANet to investigate and fix the problem.

Good to know it's available for SEVEN DAYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST.