Server crash ? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Server crash ?

2

Comments

  • Rod.9852Rod.9852 Member ✭✭

    F, another night I can't play with my partner :skull:

  • Zaoda.1653Zaoda.1653 Member ✭✭✭

    It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Anet need to spend some money and upgrade some of their things. It was bad even before lockdown, and before everyone and their dog went on the internet. They need to fix their servers or they're gonna lose a lot of people. 24 hours downtime, with players missing out on dailies, rewards, trading post freebies, lost time and achievements, and you can guarantee there'll be no compensation, just a 'sorry about that, it's fixed now though'. Well that doesn't help with all the losses.

  • great, thank you

    If you fight fire with fire, the world will keep on burning.

  • Hestia.1643Hestia.1643 Member ✭✭

    but ...this is kinda funny , when they fix one problem its like 5 new issues appears xD

  • @Lucency.3419 said:

    @Grizzly UK.1209 said:
    EU as well but I'm now getting a "Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error" message that states:

    The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at http://support.guildwars2.com.
    Build: 103632
    Error Code: 58:11:5:535

    I had a "Transaction in progress" when I tried logging in? Work that one out.

    Yeah, I had that one then restarted the launcher to try again and now I just get the "unable to connect to the log-in server" message.

  • Rod.9852Rod.9852 Member ✭✭

    @Zaoda.1653 said:
    It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Anet need to spend some money and upgrade some of their things. It was bad even before lockdown, and before everyone and their dog went on the internet. They need to fix their servers or they're gonna lose a lot of people. 24 hours downtime, with players missing out on dailies, rewards, trading post freebies, lost time and achievements, and you can guarantee there'll be no compensation, just a 'sorry about that, it's fixed now though'. Well that doesn't help with all the losses.

    Honestly I didn't even wanted/expect a conpensation for the rollback (and I kind of still not expect it after this), but now it is kind of ridiculous, and I get why some people would demand further compensation.

  • TheThief.8475TheThief.8475 Member ✭✭

    Maybe time to sell and buy new servers XD

  • TheThief.8475TheThief.8475 Member ✭✭

    With new AMD server CPU it would be a deal

  • Trinix.8504Trinix.8504 Member ✭✭

    there is also a major TP bug with items being sold but no gold is awarded at all.

  • @Rod.9852 said:

    @Zaoda.1653 said:
    It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Anet need to spend some money and upgrade some of their things. It was bad even before lockdown, and before everyone and their dog went on the internet. They need to fix their servers or they're gonna lose a lot of people. 24 hours downtime, with players missing out on dailies, rewards, trading post freebies, lost time and achievements, and you can guarantee there'll be no compensation, just a 'sorry about that, it's fixed now though'. Well that doesn't help with all the losses.

    Honestly I didn't even wanted/expect a conpensation for the rollback (and I kind of still not expect it after this), but now it is kind of ridiculous, and I get why some people would demand further compensation.

    cuz people are missing dailies and things they cant do because the game is offline

  • @Zaoda.1653 said:
    Just my luck... I wake up yesterday and can't login, and at 10pm finally go to bed figuring I won't be able to complete dailies, etc. then I wake up now - 9:15am the next day, and I guess at some point the servers must have become available again to login, but lucky me, I try to login just now and they're down still. So for me, basically an entire day gone, just like that. I guess I can kiss goodbye the freebie in the trading post too, because WE CAN'T FRIKKIN LOG IN TO GET IT.

    The freebie is available for SEVEN DAYS, if the problem persists for that long then there's a whole heck of a lot more to be concerned about than missing out on a freebie! You're not the only one who hasn't been able to log in-game for a couple of days, it's not fun but there's nothing we can do other than wait for ANet to investigate and fix the problem.

  • i already log in but lagged as hell

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    I don't have enough on my mind, you're gonna get that stuck in my head now?

    Fine, replace it in your head with this one

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Well managed to get back in only to crash because the game couldn't access the login servers again... back to square one. I tried to port to hoelbrak

  • And we are down again... :'(

  • Just logged in and still working for me.

  • John.8507John.8507 Member ✭✭✭

    O can log in to the forums now to, couldn't before, and the time of the posts was all an hour behind.

  • Zaoda.1653Zaoda.1653 Member ✭✭✭

    @Grizzly UK.1209 said:

    @Zaoda.1653 said:
    Just my luck... I wake up yesterday and can't login, and at 10pm finally go to bed figuring I won't be able to complete dailies, etc. then I wake up now - 9:15am the next day, and I guess at some point the servers must have become available again to login, but lucky me, I try to login just now and they're down still. So for me, basically an entire day gone, just like that. I guess I can kiss goodbye the freebie in the trading post too, because WE CAN'T FRIKKIN LOG IN TO GET IT.

    The freebie is available for SEVEN DAYS, if the problem persists for that long then there's a whole heck of a lot more to be concerned about than missing out on a freebie! You're not the only one who hasn't been able to log in-game for a couple of days, it's not fun but there's nothing we can do other than wait for ANet to investigate and fix the problem.

    Good to know it's available for SEVEN DAYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST.

  • i see, Servers again down. -.-
    Rollbacks for Rollbacks until we back to the release from hot :D

  • Aza Tarkhmog.6027Aza Tarkhmog.6027 Member
    edited May 12, 2020

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    The connectivity issues should be resolved, everyone--try logging in to the game now!

    Are the servers going to get rollback or it was just a connectivity issue ? Thanks for the quick reply

  • Dimebag.3950Dimebag.3950 Member ✭✭

    So thats what the welcome back event is about? thats twisted :)

  • Bealis.6023Bealis.6023 Member ✭✭

    This is a good Dynamic Event XD

  • Seems good and running now! Checked my tailor rank and stuff, it's the same as before I got logged off. phew :smile:

  • @Bealis.6023 said:
    This is a good Dynamic Event XD

    It is NOT. 😱 ;)

  • Monarch.7241Monarch.7241 Member ✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

    I ate a crash, lets blame it on the replicons! :tired_face::D or they were called gremlins ? no clue, im on glue.

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    Hey all, we're aware and looking into it. I will keep you posted as I'm able!

    I'm running out of videos, but when in doubt, roll back the classics

    I don't have enough on my mind, you're gonna get that stuck in my head now?

    Hey! Of all the Stock/Aitken/Waterman productions, Rick Astley was the only artist worth listening to. <3
    (glances over to her old vinyl record collection) B)

  • @Aza Tarkhmog.6027 said:

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    The connectivity issues should be resolved, everyone--try logging in to the game now!

    Are the servers going to get rollback or it was just a connectivity issue ? Thanks for the quick reply

    This was just a brief connectivity issue, there was no rollback/loss of anything.

  • HAsAsIN.6724HAsAsIN.6724 Member ✭✭

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    Hey all, we're aware and looking into it. I will keep you posted as I'm able!

    I'm running out of videos, but when in doubt, roll back the classics

    if they say rollback, is it really rollback or rickrollback?

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12, 2020

    @HAsAsIN.6724 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    Hey all, we're aware and looking into it. I will keep you posted as I'm able!

    I'm running out of videos, but when in doubt, roll back the classics

    if they say rollback, is it really rollback or rickrollback?

    I resisted that when I typed that post. I really really did 😂

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    This was just a brief connectivity issue, there was no rollback/loss of anything.

    The bug has returned! Got kicked, can't log back in.

  • TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2020

    I got no crash, but this error message appeared:

    Connecting from ZeelandNet.nl ISP, The Netherlands

    Ascalon Will Prevail!

    GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

  • John.8507John.8507 Member ✭✭✭

    Still issues I think, kicked out of the game transferring maps just now

  • darksome.1697darksome.1697 Member ✭✭✭

    @Jeffrey Redoran.2081 said:
    Well, at least we can still log in the forum, so let's be patient and optimistic! getting sweaty palms

    Funny! Most of us could not log in to the forums during this, so we couldn't post here either to let you know we couldn't log in to the forums.

  • I can login.

  • I about 2 days progress

  • Count Hoosh.7928Count Hoosh.7928 Member
    edited May 13, 2020

    I can login to characters screen, but when it comes to login one of characters it ends up with "Connectivity issue" and restarts the client.

    Ok, works fine again!

  • And down again..

  • TheThief.8475TheThief.8475 Member ✭✭

    really... just change servers, these are signs of death for them lol

  • Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭✭

    It's crashing every 10 minutes now lol.

  • Edge.8724Edge.8724 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2020

    I can't login. And If I manage to be online, the max I was able to stay logged on without getting kicked was around 4 minutes.
    Also, I can't really do anything even If I'm "online" as the game seems to not know I am and then, kicks.

    Never got this problem alone. I usually have these at the same time lots of people on the forum has.

  • Terrier.8732Terrier.8732 Member ✭✭

    Something is still not right. Ping spikes up to 2K+, mass DC's in WvW EU servers, lots of log in issues for both myself and guildies. Hope you guys are still working on it. Must be a huge headache. Cheers o/

  • KingViper.3741KingViper.3741 Member
    edited May 13, 2020

    Constantly getting disconnected with message that login server cannot be contacted... please fix your product / servers.... "The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time." message. Code=42:5:7:718:101."

  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand again, problems with the login, but before i had some problems inside the game because every change of map was a logout!

  • TwinFrozr.6214TwinFrozr.6214 Member ✭✭
    edited May 13, 2020

    Again here as well, second time logged out while loading PvP map. Apparently almost everyone from both teams dc'd:
    gw033.jpg