GM Fiction restored my account and keep closing my new ticket

I was suspended on May 2 and GM Fiction repurposed on May 10. I have other faced same trouble, they have two steps to unlock the account- Change the password and Clear the IPs, But GM Fiction restored my account to the last save point which he said, and didn't reply any further reasons such as why am I being treat differently and Why my account need to rollback. I didn't get hack and neither lost anything before restoration, but later on, I lost 3 Chak infusions, 8 liquid aurillium infusions, several Golds and Gem, Aurora Achievements, 50 more mastery levels. Also he closed all my new tickets, every comments go back to his email but he never reply back. Just need help here please.

Here is the Time lineBlackgate .US. Received infusion gifts from my friends during April 20-April 30, also working hard on my Aurora achievements, gold farming, gem purchased→got suspended on May 10 due to use VPN to reduce latency →First email feedback from GM Fiction on May 10, restored my account for like more than 10 days, same day I argued why, no reply anymore → submit a new ticket same day→ Ticket closed, all reply goes back to the previous ticket which GM Fiction handled on May 12 → Submit a ticket again at noon, got closed again just 1 hour later on May 12.

@Blocki.4931 said:Sorry to say, but that sounds EXTREMELY unrealistic. You really lost over 10k gold worth of items? During a time where the entire EU server had issues and items were duplicated? Everybody in their right mind would not believe you.

I won't lie man, I'm in the Blackgate which is the US server and my real world friend going to afk, all these are the gifts from him, it has different meaning for me. Otherwise I won't blame anything, but only me got rollback, I can guarantee it's all truth.

@Blocki.4931 said:Sorry to say, but that sounds EXTREMELY unrealistic. You really lost over 10k gold worth of items? During a time where the entire EU server had issues and items were duplicated? Everybody in their right mind would not believe you.

I just need someone from the Support can treat me as the same, why only me need to be restored. I suspend on May 2, if GM can rollback to May or April 30, I will show you I'm telling the truth.

@"Blocki.4931" said:Sorry to say, but that sounds EXTREMELY unrealistic. You really lost over 10k gold worth of items? During a time where the entire EU server had issues and items were duplicated? Everybody in their right mind would not believe you.

9OSRDMUhmXyV5wx.pngHere is my image which I took screen shot before, it has my ID on it with 6 chak infusions, 8 LA infusions and 1 festival. I'm telling the truth.

@Linken.6345 said:Your friend dont happen to be on Eu that got rolled back so both you and him/her have those infusions at the same time by any chance?

No just me, those items I received on April, and we are in the US server, I just confused why the GM don't give any reason for rollback but keep closing my new tickets. I submit one 2 days ago it got closed today, and again submit another one this noon, it got closed just an hour later, how's that even happened?

I have submitted the new ticket, but GM responded as EU server problem, literally copy the announcement that ArenaNet post yesterday about EU Server Compensation. My problem is not the EU server rollback , it was rollback by the GM. I just don't know how to communicate and explain my situation.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:If you submitted a new ticket, it's no wonder.Update your original; you may have to wait until this current issue has died down.

I tried to update the original one as what you said, The Current issue was hold by the GM Fiction, an he never reply back since last week, I have no idea what to do, if convert those missing items to real money literally over $3000 gifts, I just want my items back, and want the GM treat me as the same as other people who also usedVPN but detected by the system and so call "compromised", why did he just restore my account? Am I doing wrong? I'm getting so upset brother.

Every time you create a new ticket for the same subject you add further delays, that's why you should update your original ticket instead. It will be dealt with faster than a GM having to check multiple tickets that could result in a whole lot of confusion. You also need to understand that you aren't the only player with problems, there are many, many others all submitting tickets that they want dealt with yesterday. Things are taking a little longer currently, some staff are working from home currently due to the whole Covid-19 virus, be patient and allow the staff some time to get to your ticket(s), but most importantly, STOP creating new tickets for the same subject! You're just adding more and more tickets to the system which is just adding more time to the delay in staff responding!

@Grizzly UK.1209 said:Every time you create a new ticket for the same subject you add further delays, that's why you should update your original ticket instead. It will be dealt with faster than a GM having to check multiple tickets that could result in a whole lot of confusion. You also need to understand that you aren't the only player with problems, there are many, many others all submitting tickets that they want dealt with yesterday. Things are taking a little longer currently, some staff are working from home currently due to the whole Covid-19 virus, be patient and allow the staff some time to get to your ticket(s), but most importantly, STOP creating new tickets for the same subject! You're just adding more and more tickets to the system which is just adding more time to the delay in staff responding!

Sounds right, Ty for you comments.

one more weird question, I updated my original ticket last night and said "no longer need help please close this ticket", I could see the ticket status shown it activated several hours ago from now, ticket neither be closed nor had any response, anybody knows how's that happen. I don't want to doubt GM because they all work at home during this tough time, and I also want to show my appreciation, but this made me think even more, As what I said about my situation, GM Fiction definitely treat me differently than other player , that's why I want to submit multiple ticket in order to seek some help from other GM who will treat me as the same. But other GM said I already had a original ticket, gotta await response from the original one. I think GM Fiction did make a mistake and what if he doesn't want to reply and hold the ticket for even longer? I don't think he is going to change his decision that he made on my account. May I update the original ticket to seek help from other GMs?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Yes. That is what you were suggested to do in the beginning.

Update your original ticket with any new information or requests (that apply to the original issue).Be aware, if another GM looks into your issue, you will be placed at the end of that GM's queue. Thus, it may be some time before you get a response.

Understood, Thank you very much, first time deal with this kinda of thing, just confused.