Returning player's world completion dropped to 99%

I haven't played since 2014, and after logging in and sorting my head out with re-learning the game and all the new stuff, I noticed that my World Completion is not 100% anymore. It says I'm missing one waypoint, I assume that has been added since I finished this back in 2012. Anyone have an idea of what it could be?

Some new hearts in the sylvary and char starting areas where added. Don't remember what else.Check your maps, esp. the 5 start maps. (Zoom out and move the mouse over the area name and it shows you this map's completion. When you are on the map move the mouse over the missing parts and they blink on map.

You can also change the "Content Guide" Option to hide "Events and Story" then the compass points you to missing stuff on this map.

Try Langmar Estate Waypoint.It's south of Guardpoint Decimus Waypoint in Decimus Stones, Plains of Ashford

I have a feeling that's the one you'll be missing.

If not that one then check the map, if you hover your cursor over the name of the map on the world map it will show you the progress of that specific map which will help you find the one map you're missing the waypoint on.

@Teratus.2859 said:Try Langmar Estate Waypoint.It's south of Guardpoint Decimus Waypoint in Decimus Stones, Plains of Ashford

If not that one then check the map, if you hover your cursor over the name of the map on the world map it will show you the progress of that specific map which will help you find the one map you're missing the waypoint on.

This was it! Thanks all for the tip, though, on the zone name mouse over function. That's super helpful. I also found that something must've been added to Southsun Cove as it dropped to 91% with a new POI I need to find.

@lufy.7263 said:I haven't played since 2014, and after logging in and sorting my head out with re-learning the game and all the new stuff, I noticed that my World Completion is not 100% anymore. It says I'm missing one waypoint, I assume that has been added since I finished this back in 2011. Anyone have an idea of what it could be?

Gw2 came out in August 2012 if you didn't make a typo there ;)

@lufy.7263 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:Try Langmar Estate Waypoint.It's south of Guardpoint Decimus Waypoint in Decimus Stones, Plains of Ashford

This was it! Thanks all for the tip, though, on the zone name mouse over function. That's super helpful. I also found that something must've been added to Southsun Cove as it dropped to 91% with a new POI I need to find.

Welcome ^^

There's been a couple of updates to old maps over the years, southsun I think did get a new POI as well.

If you go to an unfinished map and pull up the world map you can also hover the cursor over the icons for Waypoints, Vista's POI's etc for that map which is displayed near the world completion info and it will highlight any missing Waypoints, Vista's POI's etc on that map so long as you've uncovered the area fog and you're not zoomed out too far.That's another nice quality of life update that was added over the years ^^