Golden Fractal Armor idea

Daily fractals are an excellent source of gold for about an hour and a half of your time, but I think it would be really cool if you could get a set of golden armor to go with your golden weapons. Imagine how majestic you would be. Midas, eat your heart out! This would also incentivize the people who have already completed Fractal God achievements to come back to the game mode and play longer too! Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this suggestion, feel free to comment below on if you agree or not!

@Armen.1483 said:You could just use your prefered golden dye to any armor and maybe apply ooze to be shiny (beware of skritt if you do this !!!). Weapons can't be dyed that's why same weapons exist in different collections with just color reskins.

I think the author doesn't mean color, but stylistics. The style of the fractal weapon is unique. The other question is that the developer doesn't care about this part of the content, it doesn't change anything and it's just a dailie for gold.

I love this kind of content where a small group performs combined tasks, the environment changes (affixes), challenging established tactics and methods, but... Nobody cares..

It just seems crazy to me that they made a full set of weapons that you can get from fractals, but no armor set to match. I have several friends who did fractals until they had all weapons but now refuse to reenter the content because they've exhausted the reward structure down to just daily gold. And while the augments were a cool addition to improve your account, having something to work towards in a game mode on a long term goal is always beneficial to keeping the player base active and lively.