[CLOSED][NA][PvE]The Zephyr Knights [WIND] Looking for New Members!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a new to GW 2 player returning from a long hiatus form gaming (kids/family). I have experience with GW1, WoW and Albion Online. I am working on my first GW 2 character (Mesmer) and will level others. I love playing with other people, helping other people, and exploring the game. I am looking for a guild that is a good fit.

Hey there. Your guild looks like a great fit for me. I'm looking for a solid group of people that are online to start learning fractals, dungeons and raids. I have done a bit of it a long long time ago, but I need to relearn most of it.

I've had a few invites from guilds, but once I join there is barely anyone active at all. If you guys are active with lots of members helping that would be awesome!!

Heya! I'm a returning player looking for an active guild. I'm on every now and then, even more right now, but if I had a community to join I'm sure I'll commit more time to the game. The Zephyr Knights looks like the kind of guild that would be perfect for me. I have 2 level 80 characters (Guardian and Revenant) and a smattering of other toons with a lot of MMO experience.

Hi. I'm a new player (somewhat new to MMOs in general) and am currently slowly leveling a Necromancer and have been playing solo. Looking to join a PVE guild for both learning, to make friends and hopefully become a better player. I'm 41 and happily married and trying to convince my wife to give GW2 a try! Very interested in playing a healer/support role as my next toon.

Sent a mail in game but I'd be very interested in joining. Your group sounds like a great fit. I have several lvl 80 toons and have central tyria map completion on 2 so far. I'm looking to get into dungeons, fractals and raids. I'm mainly a PVE type of player but willing to try some pvp if needed. Thanks!!