Dishonor

@Zephoid.4263 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:The game can't tell if you d/c or quit so that part can't be fixed. Get better isp maybe

ok sure, but 1 hour dishonor ? come on

you ruin the game for 9 other people. 1 hour is perfectly fine if you are continuously doing it.

Do you know how to read dude ? I said that the internet fails and the games disconects. It's not like I want to do it

@Zephoid.4263 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:The game can't tell if you d/c or quit so that part can't be fixed. Get better isp maybe

you ruin the game for 9 other people. 1 hour is perfectly fine if you are continuously doing it.

If the game disconnects the rest of the team suffers no ranking loss and even if they lose (which usually happens fast) they still get rewards. But yeah, is not faoult of others if He lacks a stable connection...

@Chaarliee.2307 said:

Do you know how to read dude ? I said that the internet fails and the games disconects. It's not like I want to do it

You enter the queue fully aware that you have a crappy internet. Thus, you intentionally ruin those games for 9 other people. How is this hard to grasp?

If I let my guard dog loose freely and it bites someone, do I get to blame the dog?

@Chaarliee.2307 said:

You know your internet is not stable and continue to play. And hence ruin games for rest of the people. So, well deserved mate, no excuses. And also, there is no way for the game to detect whether it is an accident or on purpose.

And please, stop posing these kind of useless BS on the forum. We already have too many of these.

@Chaarliee.2307 said:Sometimes I get bad internet and forces me to leave a game, and I get dishonor. Lately the amount of dishonor that I gain is too much, like 1 hour or so. Can u fix this ?

i think base dishonor is 13 min, but it stacks as you constantly dc/ragequit, so you fix your connection or become less toxic, within a week you should get you dishonor back to normal

@Crozame.4098 said:

You know your internet is not stable and continue to play. And hence ruin games for rest of the people. So, well deserved mate, no excuses. And also, there is no way for the game to detect whether it is an accident or on purpose.

And please, stop posing these kind of useless BS on the forum. We already have too many of these.

Or you have the stable internet but got some random disconnect. Or hardware failure. Or toll cable is cut on the provider side. Or there is some s..t again on anet's side and you got ping >5k during the match althouth it was like 70 while in lobby. I experienced all of them.

You still gonna get dishonor for that. Not because you deserved it but rather because the system is not able to distinguish between you and some ragequiter. And your dishonor won't help these other 9 people anyway.

From my point of view it's more important to ensure that other 4 teammated won't get any penalty if one player left the match. Dishonor itself is pretty much useless.

Dishonor isn't about ANYTHING to do with you. Its about the 9 other ppl that now have to waste their time waiting for a 4v5 match to end. Even with a surrender system, its still wasting their time. It doesn't matter that it 'wasn't your fault'. If you are repeatedly ruining other people's experience, you deserve the dishonor.

I get dc'd in queue without accept match appearing, and get dishonor, yes much waste of peoples time lmao.If the elitist here followed the standards they expect of others, they wouldn't play spvp cause random dc's happen.Only 1 internet provider in my area, and between power outages several time per week at least, modem deciding to lock a few times a week, internet randomly dropping several times a day, connection between anet/isp drops every other day.lol dc's happen so lets discontinue online gaming cause it could waste someones time.Funny how the numbers jump from 4 to 9 here, as if the winning team is somehow not getting daily's, and idk the win.

@avey.4201 said:I get dc'd in queue without accept match appearing, and get dishonor, yes much waste of peoples time lmao.If the elitist here followed the standards they expect of others, they wouldn't play spvp cause random dc's happen.Only 1 internet provider in my area, and between power outages several time per week at least, modem deciding to lock a few times a week, internet randomly dropping several times a day, connection between anet/isp drops every other day.lol dc's happen so lets discontinue online gaming cause it could waste someones time.Funny how the numbers jump from 4 to 9 here, as if the winning team is somehow not getting daily's, and idk the win.

Some people don't play for dailies. In ranked 5 ppl like it, 4 ppl don't, but in unranked everyone dislikes it.

If you DC once in a while, you get like a 5 min dishonor. If you DC every 3rd match, you get punished more and more.

Team games come with the expectation of teamwork. If you aren't providing teamwork, you shouldn't be playing the team game mode. Its like saying 'why won't people want me in raids when i DC every other fight'. That you are allowed back in an hour after dcing multiple times within a few games is far more lenient than i would have made it.

Your crap infrastructure is your problem. Making it other people's problem is inconsiderate and entitled. Online gaming comes with the expectation of stable internet. If you can't even meet the baseline, stop trying to make game mechanics seems like the problem. Its like asking why your 1995 machine can't run 2020 games then blaming the game for being 'unoptimized'.

Why are u complaining so much ? If i get disconected for whatever reason, the other 4 ppl on my team don't get "penalized" and their rank won't go down. And about "wasting ppls time", come on, is like 5 min.I'm not complaning about getting dishonor, I'm complaining about the ridicoulus amount of time that I have it. The amount of time that I can play is limited, and most of my gameplay is pvp, if I have like 1 hour of dishonor that means that I won't play that entire day.

@Crozame.4098 said:

Well, there should be a way for the game to detect that kind of thing. We're paying for this.Also wtf, this forum is exactly for asking question, complaining, share, etc. I'll post whatever I want.

If anything there's not enough dishonor time.Yes, D/C sucks. I get it. I've had too, but it sucks for 9 other players too.

If you get D/C once in a while, I don't believe you get such a large dishonor. But some people make it a habit whenever they're not happy or think they play with people that are bad. Dishonor is absolutely needed in this case, and it needs to be a long one.It would be me I would even give negative pips for botting a game / win trading, or even reset some achievements.

Those ppl who don't want > @Deihnyx.6318 said:

If anything there's not enough dishonor time.Yes, D/C sucks. I get it. I've had too, but it sucks for 9 other players too.

If you get D/C once in a while, I don't believe you get such a large dishonor. But some people make it a habit whenever they're not happy or think they play with people that are bad. Dishonor is absolutely needed in this case, and it needs to be a long one.It would be me I would even give negative pips for botting a game / win trading, or even reset some achievements.

Those ppl who don't want to play would not play anyway. They'll just go afk as they do at the moment. Dishonor itself does not help anyone.