Why do you make decent changes and then screw it all up?!? (Warclaw's Blessing mount mastery)

K THEN.5162

At the moment I don't see a problem here. The mount was that nerfed in all, that all normal players have the same speed as a mount. And players with some mobility can be quite faster than the mount.My kitten now feels like a a tiger. But 80 years old. After some several road accidents. With only one foot. That is taken in plaster. :angry:

@Galmac.4680 said:At the moment I don't see a problem here. The mount was that nerfed in all, that all normal players have the same speed as a mount. And players with some mobility can be quite faster than the mount.My kitten now feels like a a tiger. But 80 years old. After some several road accidents. With only one foot. That is taken in plaster. :angry:

You were basically given a free barrier and two extra dodges to avoid damage and get away. Add in the fact they have lowered power damage overall, your chance of getting away on your 80 year old mount is significantly better than it was without one. Now you can avoid even more PvP in a PvP environment.

I have played WvW again for a while now and will share my thoughts. Of course, I can only speak of my experiences of playing on the Maguuma server. There are literally 0 cases where another player has given me Warclaw's Blessing intentionally. The only times I have received it is by standing next to an afk player on a warclaw. I don't blame them as 10 seconds of waiting in WvW is a long time. This defeats the point of the buff, as probably one of the most important uses of the warclaw is to regroup quickly with the squad after dying.

I again tried to complete the objective to capture a keep to get the warclaw myself, but despite playing at all hours of the day from early morning to late night, the population in WvW is too low compared to the other servers to be able to do it, or at least there are not enough players interested in capturing keeps. If the intent with Warclaw's Blessing was to make WvW grouping viable and fun again for players without the warclaw, it has failed miserably in its current state.