Unacceptable Dishonour Due to Server Disconnections

Ron.9806

Ever since the servers were "restored" after the rollback, we are experiencing server disconnections when travelling between maps, especially when being ported to PVP matches.

On three occasions, I have been disconnected when ported to the PVP maps.

First was a 45 minute penalty. Second was an hour penalty. And now, third time, an hour and 45 minute penalty. And in every single match, other players in the same match, on both teams, complain that they are also disconnected when ported to the map.

This is completely unacceptable. Either ranked PVP should be disabled or dishonour should be disabled while you can ensure stable connection to your servers.

And no, it is not my internet connection. I have never experienced these issues up until Monday.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Did you ever stop to consider not queuing for a third game after the first two DC's?

Not being able to queue for hours because of dishonor, or not queuing for hours because you don't want to get dishonor.

Stop and consider, Kappa

@Chaith.8256 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Did you ever stop to consider not queuing for a third game after the first two DC's?

Not being able to queue for hours because of dishonor, or not queuing for hours because you don't want to get dishonor.

Stop and consider, Kappa

I always do a bit of heavy soul searching every time I hover over the shortcut for the launcher... "do I have the fortitude to withstand another ranked game???"