BUFF ARCANe

Razor.6392

They just need to make arcane skills unblockable i think it would go a long way to fixing it. There also needs to be an update to the effects of the GM condis maybe make them soft / hard cc only and cut out condi dmg from the arcain line comply. Put all burns on fire line and add more to it as well as addeding all bleed effects on earth with more on that line too.

Arcane is utility not dmg so i understand lower dmg but the lack of being unblockable makes it feel like non magic.

@"Jski.6180" said:They just need to make arcane skills unblockable i think it would go a long way to fixing it. There also needs to be an update to the effects of the GM condis maybe make them soft / hard cc only and cut out condi dmg from the arcain line comply. Put all burns on fire line and add more to it as well as addeding all bleed effects on earth with more on that line too.

Arcane is utility not dmg so i understand lower dmg but the lack of being unblockable makes it feel like non magic.

Why does the lack of unblockable make it feel "non magic"? How did you come up with the idea that magic has to be unblockable to be magic?

ARCANE SHIELD KEEPS ITS DAMAGE IN PVP BTW, JUST PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE WITH BLAST AND WAVE IF YOU WANt TO HAVE A LAUGH XD

TO ALL THE SUGGESTIONS ABOUT "REMOVING BOONS" AND SUCH - FIND A DIFFERENT TOPIC. ARCANE SKILLS ARE FOR DAMAGE, NOT UTILITY. THERE'S A REASON WHY THEY HAVE 100% CRIT CHANCE. WHY HAVE A 100 DAMAGE CRIT AT ALL? WHY EVEN NERF ELEMENTAL SURGE?

@Kodama.6453 said:

@"Jski.6180" said:They just need to make arcane skills unblockable i think it would go a long way to fixing it. There also needs to be an update to the effects of the GM condis maybe make them soft / hard cc only and cut out condi dmg from the arcain line comply. Put all burns on fire line and add more to it as well as addeding all bleed effects on earth with more on that line too.

Why does the lack of unblockable make it feel "non magic"? How did you come up with the idea that magic has to be unblockable to be magic?

Its a non physical attk yet it can be blocked with shields as well as armor.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Arcane skills are for spamming imob.

Change my mind.

That realty dose not fit on a power / crit dmg skill like arcane skills. But the root effect / condis fit on arcain line. I think arcane skills need to be on the air line (giving them more dmg in being so) and glyph skill should be on the arcain line with root blinds and other soft / hard cc.

That what is wrong with arcane skill they are pure dmg skill with soft cc tacked on because they are on an uititly line so there dmg got nerfed. There a lot of flawed logic when it comes to the way core ele is set up and how it has been balanced because of it.

@Jski.6180 said:That realty dose not fit on a power / crit dmg skill like arcane skills. But the root effect / condis fit on arcain line. I think arcane skills need to be on the air line (giving them more dmg in being so) and glyph skill should be on the arcain line with root blinds and other soft / hard cc.

You can't really put arcane traits on air when a traitline is called arcane, it does'nt make sense at all.But I agree that this trait should give them more damage or something better that its current state. I think any traitline could have some damage trait, it should not be exclusive to fire and air.

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:

@Jski.6180 said:That realty dose not fit on a power / crit dmg skill like arcane skills. But the root effect / condis fit on arcain line. I think arcane skills need to be on the air line (giving them more dmg in being so) and glyph skill should be on the arcain line with root blinds and other soft / hard cc.

You can't really put arcane traits on air when a traitline is called arcane, it does'nt make sense at all.But I agree that this trait should give them more damage or something better that its current state. I think any traitline could have some damage trait, it should not be exclusive to fire and air.

Its not hard to change names its just arcain line is not a true dmg line its a utility line that happens to have dmg so pure dmg arcain skills get utility from the line making them to be balanced more as an utility skill then dmg. Air line is a dmg line yet glyph is very utitly aimed so they often are given less dmg because of it. So by making arcain skills on the air line you can make them raw dmg or good ramp up dmg and by putting glyph on arcain line you can push there utitily effect to real use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Remove trait line entirely and build into base class FFS, it's 2020 and everything non-ele is so over-buffed the original reason for pre-nerfing is irrelevant. Do whatever with the skills, I'm over talks about effing co-efficients and crap like that when literally an entire rotation does the same damage as 2-3 button presses on other classes. Why did I fall in love with class. GRUMBLE