MYSTIC CLOVERS

How about exchanging raid tokens for mystic clovers and mystic coins once per week?

Once the legendary armoury is out - there is going to be very little need for ascended drops at all once one of each weight and weapon type has been obtained.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AliamRationem.5172 said:PvP/WvW give you practically no loot compared to PvE. Why don't you just buy the mystic coins you need with all the gold you make doing PvE and craft the clovers you need?

Depending on what you do in PVE you dont actually make alot of money. Unless i run fractals that day i can make more money just doing WVW, im not one that enjoys running the same content for 12 hours a day.

@Dante.1763 said:

@AliamRationem.5172 said:PvP/WvW give you practically no loot compared to PvE. Why don't you just buy the mystic coins you need with all the gold you make doing PvE and craft the clovers you need?

Depending on what you do in PVE you dont actually make alot of money. Unless i run fractals that day i can make more money just doing WVW, im not one that enjoys running the same content for 12 hours a day.

I enjoy roaming WvW better than farming gold in PvE, too. But it's not even close. Fractals, open world metas. This stuff gives far more loot than competitive modes. And I'm fine with that, but I don't think that balance needs to shift any further in favor of PvE!