Nerf nerf threads

@Faux Play.6104 said:

@Faux Play.6104 said:The account's cool down time for new nerf threads should be increased to two weeks.

Nerf threads OP.

You think its a short road turning a 1shot shooting game into an mmorpg pvp experience??

I'd rather have fast paced combat vs. a game built around boomer speed reflexes. Bunker meta is awful.

No you dont want a fast paced you want a 1 button 1 kill pace because you cant dodge you cant heal you cant defend you cant move, swap weapons or anything in general,There are plenty of shooting games out there for you, i like moto gp games im not gonna come here and complain why there are no gsxr or ninja bikes in this game

Disagree completely. I think they should buff nerf threads.

If there is a new nerf thread about said given class (A), it should notify every person who mains class (A) when they log into the client. A box should immediately pop up as they are loading into the game, directing them towards the thread that wants their class to be nerfed. This way, we could a lot more unnecessary bad feedback & argument going on in this forum, for everyone's entertainment.

@Faux Play.6104 said:

@Faux Play.6104 said:The account's cool down time for new nerf threads should be increased to two weeks.

Nerf threads OP.

You think its a short road turning a 1shot shooting game into an mmorpg pvp experience??

I'd rather have fast paced combat vs. a game built around boomer speed reflexes. Bunker meta is awful.

Surprise surprise...you are a thief main , I tell you what..we remove : infiltrator arrow ,shadow step , we reduce the range of stealth/infiltrator return to 600 range and infiltrator strike also reduced to 600 range......also we curbstomp stealth to bare min like 3s every 20-30s max...

Ok now..let's play your "fast paced combat" and let's see if you like it

@georgessj.4198 said:

Nerf threads OP.

No you dont want a fast paced you want a 1 button 1 kill pace because you cant dodge you cant heal you cant defend you cant move, swap weapons or anything in general,There are plenty of shooting games out there for you, i like moto gp games im not gonna come here and complain why there are no gsxr or ninja bikes in this game

There are plenty of turn based games too. Having a meta where people can hold nodes indefinatly is boring AF. This season I've had quite a few matches hit the time cap. Having to chain cc someone for 5+ seconds to get a kill is a bad meta.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Nerf threads OP.

Surprise surprise...you are a
thief main
, I tell you what..we remove :
infiltrator arrow ,shadow step
, we reduce the range of stealth/infiltrator return to 600 range and
infiltrator strike
also reduced to 600 range......also we curbstomp stealth to bare min like 3s every 20-30s max...

Ok now..let's play your "fast paced combat" and let's see if you like it

Not sure why you think I main thief. That is maybe the 4th place class I have in terms of matches played.