Anet This is All Kinds of Wrong!

A few weeks back i asked why the number 1 server in NA was linked to a high population server while the contenders were linked to medium population servers. Today i got my answer and it is just not right; https://imgur.com/o9Mgrd4

All i can say is it is abundantly clear that there is most definitely favoritism, and I'm shocked this would be condoned. It isn't about sour grapes it's about right and wrong and this is all kinds of wrong!

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:Personally I don't think Anet should be able to claim anything in WvW.

I agree and they should most certainly not be able to manipulate match-ups in their favor, what kind of behavior is that? I'd love to hear an explanation, likely won't hell I'll likely get banned for bringing it to light but regardless it has soured me big time on WvW in general now!

Was their link even high when relinks happened or did it just get bandwaggoned after the fact? Also I was in SBI a long time ago for years, and I know which Anet person probably claimed that. They have been on SBI for years and it's just 1 person. If there was favoritism then it would have been happening for much longer. Take off the tin-foil hat.

@Vlad Morbius.1759 said:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:There are some leaps in logic I'm not quite following. Are you able to read ANET's mind? I too want to know what they're thinking.

D:

How am I reading minds, pretty bloody obvious they have matched up SBI the server they play on with a high pop server, what am i dreaming up?

Because you assume ANET plans ahead by a few weeks (as you said that's when you noticed their links). Coming to now at their conclusions of their nasty plan (claiming a keep on SBI).

D:

@Vlad Morbius.1759 said:

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:There are some leaps in logic I'm not quite following. Are you able to read ANET's mind? I too want to know what they're thinking.

D:

How am I reading minds, pretty bloody obvious they have matched up SBI the server they play on with a high pop server, what am i dreaming up?

The funniest part about this whole thread is the fact that you think they actually play WvW.

I really don't see how it's favoritism, if they didn't claim it, another guild would have. The anet tag doesn't give the objective any special buffs, and it is honestly a detriment. The tag on the objective becomes more like crosshairs, people are more likely to try to capture it.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Has nothing to do with people bandwagoning to the link after the relink I'm sure.Also there's devs on other servers, where's their favortism?

Pffft. Just a few minutes ago I was a deny-er like you. Now I see the light! Don't you see? ANET has been scheming for weeks now. Finally after preparation they have succeeded! All those link ups carefully crafted, and planned for this moment: a random garri claim by at least 1 ANET guild member. Totally paid off.

D:

They have also claimed Garrison on Stormbluff server in T1.......unlimited tactics......I'm assuming. :s and its not bashing Anet for playing the game, honestly. As one of the siege makers for the guild I'm in, it aint cheap to make tactics....