Near a million gold missing!!???

Yesterday, I had near a million gold saved up. Then when I went to the trading post to collect new money ... it was down to 1000! I made a ticket ( 5/15/20) and waiting for a response. I am in a panic! How long does ANet take to resolve issues generally ?? Anybody else having or had similar problem. Must be easy for them to take a look and see?

@Julz.8517 said:

@Cronos.6532 said:I dunno; the game only lets you hold 200,000 gold at once.

Well that is not true, you need 250,000 gold just to get the Griffin.... At least in the guild I participate in... many save up, just as I did, so not sure where you got that information?? o.O

umm actually you need 250 gold to get griffin, not 250,000

@KermobyboilingXD.4583 said:

Well that is not true, you need 250,000 gold just to get the Griffin.... At least in the guild I participate in... many save up, just as I did, so not sure where you got that information?? o.O

Right... yes! I stand corrected!!! I think I just solved my own dilemma... egads. TY! Shakes my head... I am embarrassed. Why it says 1000... duh. I don't know why I had it different in my head. Well, ty... at least now it is sorted. Please forgive.

@Julz.8517 said:

Right... yes! I stand corrected!!! I think I just solved my own dilemma... egads. TY! Shakes my head... I am embarrassed. Why it says 1000... duh. I don't know why I had it different in my head. Well, ty... at least now it is sorted. Please forgive.

No worries man, that happened all the time during our life, good luck and take care.