Do Not Sell on TP right now!

Buying items seems to work (you actually get the items) but selling items results in them, the transaction, and the gold completely disappearing for you. Verified with multiple items, both listing (the first time I found this) and now direct sales to highest buying price as well.

Your items will be thrown in the void ;).

@Lysica.1027 said:I'm missing gold from TP activity between the rollback and the servers going offline. Clearly there is still a significant problem with TP being 'out of sync' which is somewhat disturbing considering the implications.

If you put items up at that time, you'll still have those items in your inventory now (or wherever you keep them) as the rollback has put them back. So it makes sense that you didn't get to double-dip and also get the money for the sale on tp.

Nah I made multiple 'buy' orders so my gold was on the Trading Post, not in my account, and I cancelled the 'buy' orders when it became clear there was a brewing problem with the game and gathered all the gold back into my account to be safe. Logged out and waited for ANet to do their work.All the gold I took off the Trading Post has gone.It's the exact opposite of double-dip, it's negative dip!It seems our accounts have been restored to a point in time when my 'buy' orders still existed and therefore my gold was all tied up on the Trading Post. But the Trading Post, a separate server, has never been rolled back to that same moment in time, so the gold is nowhere.Anyone who did the same as me, at the same time as I did, would experience missing gold in exactly the same way.It has happened because the Trading Post did not fail when then EU game did and has not been rolled back to restore data sync.

@Noseless.6317 said:Just tried listing something and once I saw the error message and the item was missing, came here to look for possible info. Will raise a ticket as well.

I did the exact same thing yesterday. Put an item up on the TP, got the ERROR. Item is gone from my inventory, and it's not on the TP either, and not in my history (or Selling tab). Today when I logged in, someone had bought the item overnight and I had the gold waiting on the TP. So it actually was added to the TP, it just didn't show for some reason. Something is clearly up with the trade post, so I'm staying away from it until there's some official news.

Just tested this again, and put 1 Strawberry on the Trade Post for 50c. Got "An Error Occurred." and then the "Quantity cannot be less than 1" error, and the strawberry is gone from my inventory and it's not showing up on the trade post either, so the trade post is still not working.

@oliverduzza.9456 said:

@AshkyLicious.4729 said:Does people still have this issue with not receiving any funds for the items your selling?

Yes. I've updated my existing ticket on this begging for something to be done. I'm at that stage in the game where money is EVRYTHING, so I simply can no longer play until this is sorted out

The TP started to work for me yesterday. I dont know if Anet made anything or not, but I dont really think so since there was no communication from them really in my ticket.

I dont know if this helped me but you can try it out just incase if you havent still tried this.

Instead of press the ”Sell instantly”, I just tried to ”List” one cheap item on the TP, and that worked just fine. I could see the item I listed in ”My Transactions” tab aswell, so I took the item back again. This time I tried to Sell instantly again on the same item, and it worked! And since then TP has been working fine for me.

I dont know if this was just an coincidence or if this actually helped me to connect to the TP again somehow.

Try it out! Hopefully it works for you too :)

Is anyone still having issues? I'm planning to sell some highly valuable items but no way if I can't trust the TP!

Already lost 1000 globs of ectoplasm and 46 mystic coins during the rollback/recovery problem, which I still have an open ticket about... I'm not a hardcore farmer so that's a really massive amount for me.