Visions of the past: steel and fire missions not showing up on the scrying pool, why?

Okay so, as I understand it, when we get access to the eye of the north, by default we get access to the "visions of the past: steel and fire" missions on the scrying pool(not talking about ls1, I know all I need to do to unlock that, including completing steel and fire), but infact all I get when I go to the pool is the message saying "the waters of the scrying pool shimmer"(or something along the lines) and one single option to "look away"... I researched all day on the topic, and there's a lot of people explaining how to unlock ls1(which btw, I don't have the note on the hallway talking about it either), and noone talking about how to unlock steel and fire... Not even a way to buy it, so, am I really just missing something or has the game bugged out on me in that aspect?Thank you for you time, really, and I'm sorry if I'm just missing something really simple and wasting yout time x.x(I own both path of fire and heart of thorns)

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Did you talk to Aurene? Do you have the Story Step "Forging Steel" activated in your Story Journal?

I just went back in game to fact check before answering, and I can confirm that I have no npc by the name of "Aurene" at the eye of the north, nor do I have "forging steel" in my story journal :\

@Linken.6345 said:That stone is for the hall of monument if you have gw1 tied to gw2 so no you dont need the stone but if you had it, that wouldent work.

Right... Think this is worthy of writting to anet? I was just thinking that maybe I was the one missing something so it wasn't worth going to them, but I think we've ruled out a bunch of possibilities, and still no answers... x.x

@"ratmanburned.8305" said:Only the characters who played the episode "Visions of the past" can open the Forging Steel Mission... Check the character you used to complete the story to see if that is indeed the problem!

The "Visions of the Past" Episode is Forging Steel. That's how you complete the story.

Now, perhaps, the OP doesn't have that Episode highlighted in the Story Journal?